Global sales of multi-deck refrigerated display cases are set to be valued at over US$ 5,937.1 Mn in 2022, with a stable long-term projection, according to latest insights by Future Market Insights (FMI). The report estimates the market to expand at over 5.6% CAGR from 2022-2032.
The increased use of multi-deck refrigerated display cases in the retail food and beverage sector will aid market growth. Increasing disposable income as a result of economic growth has fueled consumer spending in a variety of developing economies. As a result, the growing number of middle-class consumers, as well as their increased brand awareness, have been driving the food and grocery retail sector.
The growing reliance on food and beverage storage and transportation has increased significantly. Furthermore, the increase in the number of quick service restaurants is creating a favourable environment for the sale of multi-deck refrigerated display cases.
The urban segment is the largest contributor to the overall revenue generated by the FMCG sector. Many FMCG products have a limited shelf life and thus require refrigeration. Due to this demand for multi-deck refrigerated display cases is rising.
Key Takeaways from Multi-Deck Refrigerated Display Cases Market Study
- By end-use, retail food and beverage sector is projected to hold over 74% volume share in the global market in 2022.
- The remote multi-deck refrigerated display cases will remain top-selling product category, accounting for 62% of the market share.
- Europe and North America will remain a primary markets and are expected to account for over 51% of the demand by 2022.
- By Case Type, Gravity Coil is most commonly used in Multi-Deck Refrigerated Display. It is used to keep the product cold through convection heat transfer.
- Leading multi-deck refrigerated display cases market players are improving their manufacturing capabilities in order to offer faster deliveries to customers. Procurement, collaboration & partnership are among the key strategies that will encourage market participants to strengthen their presence.
“The trend of integrating advanced technologies like digital twin and IOT will positively affect growth in the market. Sales of multi-deck refrigerated display cases will grow as number of supermarket and hypermarkets increases globally,” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Who is winning?
The multi-deck refrigerated display cases market is fragmented, in which the key players account for around more than 50 to 60% of the market share. These players are likely to invest in new technology developments and expansion of their distribution networks in order to maintain their market presence.
Some of the key players in this industry include but are not limited to Blue Star Limited, Carrier Corporation, Frigoglass SAIC, Epta S.p.a. Refrigeration, Dover Corporation, Haier Group, Arneg S.p.A, Illinois Tool Works Inc. and others
Find More Valuable Insights
The research report analyzes demand for Multideck Refrigerated Display Cases. The global Multideck Refrigerated Display Cases market has been analyzed with the COVID-19 impact, various macroeconomic factors, market trends and market background. As per Future Market Insights, the market has been analyzed on the basis of types, width, case type, end-use and region. The report provides qualitative and quantitative information on various players in this market. This report also tracks the market by both, supply side and demand factors.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Latest Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs