The POU Water Purifiers is estimated to have a CAGR of 7.5% through 2032 and POU water purifier market size is anticipated to be US$ 50.63 billion by 2032
Point of use (POU), point of entry (POE), and portable water purifiers are all parts of a residential water filtration system. Additionally, compared to POE and portable water purifiers, POU water purifiers are in great demand among customers in the MENA area.
Products with high purification capacities, such as those that combine reverse osmosis (RO) and ultraviolet (UV) technology, are more popular in the POU water purifiers market. Additionally, it has been noted that, compared to the overall MENA area, the GCC’s metropolitan centres account for the majority of the demand.
Request a Report Sample to Gain Comprehensive Insights@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-ma-30
- The POU water purifiers market is segmented on the basis of technology which includes RO, UV and media-based.
- RO technology based water purifiers segment is estimated to account for slightly over 40% of the total POU water purifiers market in MENA region in 2014.
- Media-based water purification, which is a conventional water purification technology has also witnessed technological advancements, and is estimated to display a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period, in terms of volume.
- The third technology, UV based water purifiers, is estimated to exhibit a sluggish growth rate during the forecast period due to its limitation in removing only organic contaminants from water. Additionally, UV-based water purifiers are also priced higher in comparison to media-based water purifiers and hence the product preference for UV based water purifiers is comparatively low.
This Future Market Insights report examines the ‘POU Water Purifier Market’ in Middle East and North Africa region for the period 2014–2020. The primary objective of the report is to offer key insights about water purifier market in MENA to current market participants or new entrant’s participants across the value chain.
Report includes study of the three key technologies of water purification i.e. Reverse Osmosis (RO),
Ultra Violet (UV) and Media filtration (Gravity). Report offers in depth analysis of market size, forecast and the key trends followed in all three segments.
The report starts with an overview of parent market i.e. water treatment industry in MENA and the part POU water purifier industry plays in it. Report also offer useful insights about global POU water purifier market and the role MENA market is posed to play.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-ma-30
The next section highlights POU water purifier market by region. It provides market outlook for 2014- 2020 and sets forecast within context of water purifier market, including the three technologies to build out a complete picture at regional level.
This study discusses the key regional trends contributing to the growth of the water purifier market in MENA as well as analyses the degree at which key drivers are influencing water purifiers market in each region of MENA. For this report, regions assessed are Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Algeria and rest of MENA.
To calculate the revenue generated from POU water purifiers, the report considered total volume sales of water purifier along with the average selling price, and also the revenue generated from water purifier segment of major players in the market. When forecasting market, the starting point is sizing the current market, which forms the basis for how market will develop in future. Given the
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology & Scope
- Assumptions & Acronyms Used
- Market Overview
4.2. Market Segmentation
4.3. Parent Market Indicators
4.3.1. MENA Water Market
4.3.2. MENA Water & Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market
- MENA POU Water Purifier Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast – Value
5.2. Y-o-Y Growth
5.3. Market Proportion
5.4. Regional Comparison
5.5. Market Dynamics
5.5.1. Demand Drivers & Relative Impact
5.5.2. Supply Drivers & Relative Impact
5.5.3. Major Restraints & Relative Impact
5.5.4. Trends & Recent Market Developments
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs