Medical Masks Market Size| 2021 Covid-19 Impact On Healthcare Industry Global Analysis By Size, Trends, Growth, Share, Business, Key Players, Merger, Statistics, Competitive Landscape, And Regional Forecast latest study published by Fortune Business Insights. The global “Medical Masks Market” is projected to reach USD 4.11 billion by the end of 2027. The increasing incidence of coronavirus across the world will have a huge impact on market growth. According to a report published by Fortune business Insights, titled “Medical Mask Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Surgical Mask, Respirators, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” the market was worth USD 2.15 billion in 2019 and will exhibit a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period, 2020-2027.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:
This report focuses on Medical Masks Market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. Regional analysis is another highly comprehensive part of the research and analysis study of the global market presented in the report. This section sheds light on the sales growth of different regional and country-level markets. For the historical and forecast period to 2028, it provides detailed and accurate country-wise volume analysis and region-wise market size analysis of the global market.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a seismic effect on several economies across the globe. To curb the pandemic spread, the governments of several countries have ordered complete lockdown of industrial and human activities. This is expected to have a significant impact on the market in 2021. However, proactive steps by the industry leaders to revive the Healthcare industry will bode well for the growth of the market in the near future.
Key Players Operating in The Medical Mask Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- 3M (U.S.)
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
- Halyard Worldwide, Inc. (U.S.)
- KCWW (U.S.)
- Henry Schein, Inc. (U.S.)
- ANSELL LTD. (Australia)
- Cardinal Health (U.S.)
- Prestige Ameritech (U.S.)
- Other Prominent Players
Emphasis on Distribution of PPE to Aid Growth
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the overall medical masks market in recent years. The increasing prevalence of viral diseases and infections has been a primary factor that has influenced the growth of the market. But most recently, the coronavirus outbreak has created a huge demand for personal protective equipment (PPE) across the world. The coronavirus has spread to 80% countries across the world and the number of infected cases crossed 2.7 million. This pandemic has created a huge awareness regarding preventive measures. During these pandemic, governments as well as private organizations are putting in several efforts for distribution of personal protective equipment in several countries across the world. In April 2020, the US Department of Justice and the US Department of Health and Human Services announced that it has initiated the distribution of PPE, including a total of 192,000 NHH-95 masks to healthcare workers across New York and New Jersey.
Quick Buy – Medical Mask Market Research Report:
North America to Emerge Dominant; Increasing Covid-19 Cases Will Aid Market Growth
The report analyzes the ongoing market trends across North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and Europe. Among these regions, the market in in North America is likely to emerge as the dominant region, owing to the growing incidence of coronavirus infections in several countries across this region. As of April 2020, the United States has reported the highest number of coronavirus cases. The increasing demand for medical masks in several countries across this region will open up a huge potential for the companies operating in the regional market.
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Medical Mask Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Medical Mask Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Table of Content:
- Medical Masks Market Overview
- Medical Masks Product Overview
- Medical Masks Market Segment by Type
- Global Medical Masks Market Size by Type (2015-2027)
- Global Medical Masks Market Size Overview by Type (2015-2027)
- Global Medical Masks Historic Market Size Review by Type (2015-2021)
- Global Medical Masks Sales Market Share Breakdown by Type (2015-2027)
- Global Medical Masks Market Share Breakdown by Type (2015-2027)
- Global Medical Masks Average Selling Price (ASP) by Type (2015-2027)
- Global Medical Masks Market Size Forecast by Type (2021-2027)
- Global Medical Masks Sales Market Share Breakdown by Application (2021-2027)
- Global Medical Masks Revenue Market Share Breakdown by Application (2021-2027)
- Global Medical Masks Average Selling Price (ASP) by Application (2021-2027)
- Key Regions Market Size Segment by Type (2015-2021)
- North America Medical Masks Sales Breakdown by Type (2015-2027)
- Europe Medical Masks Sales Breakdown by Type (2015-2027)
- Asia-Pacific Medical Masks Sales Breakdown by Type (2015-2027)
- Latin America Medical Masks Sales Breakdown by Type (2015-2027)
- Middle East and Africa Medical Masks Sales Breakdown by Type (2015-2027)
- Global Medical Masks Market Competition by Company
- Global Top Players by Medical Masks Sales (2015-2021)
- Global Top Players by Medical Masks Revenue (2015-2021)
- Global Top Players Medical Masks Average Selling Price (ASP) (2015-2021)
- Global Top Company Medical Masks Manufacturing Base Distribution, Sales Area, Product Type
- Medical Masks Market Competitive Situation and Trends
- Medical Masks Market Growth Rate (2015-2021)
- Global 5 and 10 Largest Company by Medical Masks Sales and Revenue in 2019
- Global Top Company by Company Type (Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3) (based on the Revenue in Medical Masks as of 2019)
- Date of Key Company Enter into Medical Masks Market
- Key Company Medical Masks Product Offered
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Expansion
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245