As per the revised market research by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global mass notification systems market reached a valuation of around US$ 7.6 Billion in 2020, and is anticipated to surge at a CAGR of 18.5% over the next ten years.
The proliferation of smartphones and the accessibility of the Internet across the globe have improved the mass notification systems, catapulting it as an incredibly powerful, efficient and flexible business tool.
With the help of smartphones and Internet, it is now possible to communicate with any number of people, irrespective of their location. According to the report, factors such as increasing adoption of wireless emergency alert system and proliferation of smartphones across the globe are projected to drive growth of the mass notification systems market.
Request a Report Sample @
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The South Asia & Pacific market is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities due to growing industrialization and increasing frequency and natural disasters in the region.
- Growing trend of cost-effective mass notification systems along with technological advancements are creating growth opportunities for component manufacturer and providers.
- The market in the U.S. is projected to expand at a CAGR of 13.2% through 2031.
- Germany will emerge as a highly lucrative market for sales. Demand in Germany has been forecast to rise at around 16.0% CAGR through 2031.
- Market growth in China, Japan, and India is expected to be much higher, at around 19.7%, 23.9%, and 29.9%, respectively.
Emergence of Connected Safety Solutions Driving Market Growth
A crisis is the worst situation to draft messages for various audiences, doing phone calls, social media posting and other activities, especially when risks is on rise with every passing second. Mass notification systems not only reduce the staff workload but help resolve and recover from any incident quickly, with as little damage as possible.
Connected safety solutions uses IoT-connected sensors to increase the ability to gather data and make informed decisions.
It helps prepare better and quicker response to peoples in crisis situations. Emergence of IoT helps in boosting the reach, speed, and cost-effectiveness of mass notification systems. IoT enables to automate manual processes in an intelligent way, so the output is always relevant to the situation and to the person receiving the notification.
More Valuable Insights on Mass notification systems Market
A new market research report published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the global mass notification systems market includes global industry analysis for 2016–2020 and opportunity assessment for 2021–2031.
The report provides valuable insights on the basis of component (hardware (fire alarms, public address systems, alert beacons, duress systems, others) emergency notification platform, services (installation & deployment, support & maintenance, warning system designing, emergency response services)), solution (in-building mass notification systems, wide-area mass notification systems, distributed recipient mass notification systems), application (emergency & crisis notification, business continuity and disaster recovery, business communication & operations, and others), end-use industry (military & defense, government & public sector, industrial, commercial, event & sports venues, critical infrastructures, and others), and across six major regions.
Request for TOC @
Mass Notification Systems Industry Survey by Category
- Mass Notification Systems Hardware
- Emergency Notification Platform
- Mass Notification Systems Services
- In-Building Mass Notification Systems
- Wide-Area Mass Notification Systems
- Distributed Recipient Mass Notification Systems
- Emergency & Crisis Notification
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Business Communication & Operations
- Military & Defense
- Government & Public Sector
- Event & Sports Venues
- Critical Infrastructures