Machine glazed kraft paper is also called M.G. kraft paper. Unbleached machine glazed kraft paper has a shiny surface on one side and a rough surface on the other. For excellent printing, it consists of the strong tensile strength of kraft paper with the shine and softness of glossy paper. Machine glazed brown kraft paper is made from agriculturally based raw resources, making it eco-friendly.
In its recent report, Future Market Insights (FMI) projects that worldwide market revenue for machine glazed papers will grow at 4.5% CAGR over forecast period, 2022-2030. During the forecast period, revenue will grow about 1.6X, says the report.
- Market revenue pool will expand nearly 1.6X during 2022-2030
- Machine glazed papers with basis weight 71 to 100 GSM to account for leading share, around 45%
- Demand for kraft papers will remain high over following decade
- Unbleached grade machine glazed papers to capture around 70% revenue share
- Sacks and bags & pouches will remain key application areas through 2030
- Players to reap substantial profit from food & beverage and building & construction industries
- East Asia and Europe continue to attract stakeholders’ attention worldwide
“With concerns about hygiene and food safety gaining priority, sustainability has taken back seat. That said, sustainability will remain key market-shaping trend, offering strong competitive advantages for resourceful packaging converters. Manufacturers must, thus, redefine sustainability alongside hygiene and consumer safety concerns,” says analyst at FMI.
Request Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13035
Food & beverage industry accounts for significant portion of global machine glazed paper market. With COVID-19 pandemic raging across continents, food & beverages companies are taking serious hit due to reduced consumption of food products as well as disrupted supply chains, thus, affecting the demand for machine glazed papers.
In addition, the public health crisis has resulted in partial operation of leading food restaurant chains worldwide. Normal restaurant functioning have shrieked across the globe, and many businesses have been compelled to pivot their offerings in order to sustain.
While at-home consumption has surged, out-of-home consumption – which conventionally generates highest margin – has nearly come to standstill. However, with better planning and decision of governments, several countries are gradually easing lockdown restrictions, paving way for food and beverage companies to get back on their foot by 2021 beginning. This, in turn, will refuel the demand for machine glazed papers.
Global machine glazed paper market is highly fragmented, with leading manufacturers accounting for nearly a fourth of overall revenue. Market players are banking on mergers & acquisitions in an effort to expand their regional footprint and thus, gain competitive edge. For instance,
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd. has acquired Orora Limited – a paperboard manufacturer in order to penetrate into corrugated paperboard manufacturing business in Oceania. Further, the company has acquired 70% share of TS Plastics Sdn – Malaysia-based flexible packaging company.
- Smurfit Kappa Group has entered into collaboration with HVC and Bluemats to initiate first full beverage carton recycling plant in the Netherlands.
- Mondi Group Plc has collaborated with Unilevel for developing cutting-edge polypropylene (PP) mono material solution for dry soap packaging in Turkey.
- Heinzel Group has taken over Firgos (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., which is paperboard trading firm based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. With this acquisition, the company has established its base for paper and board sales in Southeast Asia.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-7900
Key Segments Covered in Machine Glazed Paper Industry Research
Machine Glazed Paper Market by Basis Weight:
- Up to 40 GSM
- 41 to 70 GSM
- 71 to 100 GSM
- Above 100 GSM
Machine Glazed Paper Market by Paper Type:
- Tissue Paper
- Kraft Paper
Machine Glazed Paper Market by Grade:
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates