- Artificial intelligence (AI) surveillance camera utilizes computer software programs that analyze audio and images captured from video surveillance cameras in order to recognize humans, vehicles, objects, and events
- Security contractors program is the software that defines the restricted areas within the camera’s view and the time for the property being protected by the camera surveillance
- AI sends an alert if it detects a trespasser breaking the ‘rule’ set that no person is allowed in that area during that time of day.
Get Report Overview At- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ai-surveillance-camera-market.html
Rise in Demand for AI Surveillance Camera from Government and Law Enforcement Agencies
- Governments all over the world are taking help of AI Surveillance cameras so that they do not miss out on detecting any activity that may prove a threat to security
- There are millions of cameras, but no one to monitor them 24/7. However, artificial intelligence (AI) can process every frame and present real-time analysis to save millions of lives.
- Numerous countries are adopting sophisticated AI surveillance technologies to map, track, and control people in order to meet various policy aims. The reason AI is making a vast impact is because of its self-learning capabilities.
- Initially, the computer learned to reason about objects of interest in the scene. Presently, it detects the objects in the real world, matches the results with the correct annotations (provided by humans), and tries to improve further.
Request A Brochure- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=82669
Asia Pacific to Lead Global AI Surveillance Camera Market
- In terms of region, the global AI surveillance camera market can be divided into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to account for a major share of the global AI surveillance camera market owing to high deployment of AI surveillance camera by countries such as China and Japan. China is considered to be a significant player in AI-based surveillance, supplying AI-based technologies to numerous countries worldwide.
- Followed by Asia Pacific, North America accounts for the second-largest share of the global AI surveillance camera market owing to the high use of this camera for surveillance and to reduce manpower for controlling surveillance cameras with the help of Artificial Intelligence
- Countries in Europe are using AI surveillance cameras for limited purposes and hence, the market in the region is likely to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period
Key Players in Global AI Surveillance Camera Market
- Samsung Electronics
- Google LLC
- Xiaomi Inc
- LG Electronics
- Sony Corporation
- Honeywell International
- Huddly AS.
- Nikon Corporation
- Fujitsu Ltd
- Huawei Technology Co Ltd
- Canon Inc
𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market research firm that offers market analysis reports and business consulting. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453