Android version of whiteboard have three time more salable features than web based, reveals FMI in its recently published global interactive whiteboards market report. The development of interactive whiteboards has made enormous strides, and the education, research, and academic sectors have proven to be the main beneficiaries. Globally, there is a growing need for smart classrooms and smart learning tools, which is driving the market for interactive whiteboards that simulate real-world interactions.
Customers who work for educational institutions invest a lot of money to purchase interactive whiteboards and touch screens in large quantities and integrate them into the institutional infrastructure. These hardware solutions’ adoption and installation are anticipated to create a variety of new revenue opportunities for the global market. An increasing number of students are enrolling in virtual classes as a consequence of the need for smart education, the steadily rising number of COVID-19 positive patients, and uncertainty over the upcoming academic year, which is driving the market.
COVID-19 Impacts Interactive Whiteboard Market Positively
Governments all across the world have passed strict national lockdown laws in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Authorities are urging people to adopt social distancing practises after a mayhem in the education sector led to postponed admission, postponed tests, and uncertainty about the upcoming academic year.
Due to the stringent lockdowns in place, residents of these nations are staying home and avoiding crowded places. Both students and professionals must work remotely and attend classes and meetings online.
Interactive Whiteboards Market Outlook & Key Findings
- With the growing importance of e-learning and virtual learning environments, the worldwide market is predicted to reach a market value of more than US$ 400 Mn by the end of 2020.
- The key factor driving the growth of the global interactive whiteboards market is the purchase of interactive whiteboards for educational purposes.
- built-in software and collaboration tools for operational applications on interactive whiteboards to encourage adoption
- Lockdowns and social segregation policies are implemented countrywide as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, disrupting educational institutions.
Request a report sample:
Key Strategies Incorporated by Interactive Whiteboards Market Players
- Demand for interactive whiteboards continues to increase in emerging economies of Latin America and Africa where educators are tackle low budget and lack of infrastructure
- Private schools in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) to use new technologies to promote themselves
- Economies such as India and China are rapidly implementing a foray of smart learning initiatives, which has led to a surge in adoption of interactive whiteboards and touch boards in the regional market
- Remote working to boost demand for interactive whiteboards as conferences and meetings require virtual setups
- Online training to up demand for interactive whiteboards as they mimic real-life training sessions with perfect ease
Key Segments Covered
- Collaborative Tools
- Laser Scan
- Below 50 in
- 50 in – 79 in
- 79 in – 89 in
- 89 in – 99 in
- Above 99 in
Ask an Analyst:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- Southeast Asia and Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs