New York, A hyper-converged system is a type of infrastructure system that consolidates all of the components of a traditional data center into a single, integrated solution. This includes the server, storage, networking, and virtualization components. Hyper-converged systems are designed to be easier to deploy and manage than traditional data center infrastructure.
Request sample copy of this research study: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS23690/
The key trends in Hyper-Converged Systems technology are:
1. Increased focus on scalability and performance: With the increasing popularity of hyper-converged systems, vendors are now focusing on providing systems that can scale up to meet the demands of larger organizations. This is especially important for organizations that have large amounts of data to store and process.
2. More flexible and customizable: As hyper-converged systems become more popular, vendors are offering more flexible and customizable solutions. This allows organizations to tailor the system to their specific needs and requirements.
3. Increased integration with public cloud: Many vendors are now offering integration with public cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure. This allows organizations to take advantage of the flexibility and scalability of the public cloud while still being able to use their hyper-converged system for on-premises workloads.
4. Improved security: With the increase in data breaches and cyber-attacks, security is a top concern for organizations. Hyper-converged systems offer improved security features such as data encryption and role-based access control.
There are several key drivers of the hyper-converged systems market. Firstly, hyper-converged systems offer a more cost-effective and efficient way to manage IT infrastructure.
Secondly, hyper-converged systems are easier to deploy and manage than traditional IT infrastructure.
Finally, hyper-converged systems offer a more flexible and scalable way to manage IT infrastructure.
Get Customized Report as Per Your Requirement: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS23690/
The Hyper-Converged Systems Market is segmented by component, enterprise size, application, and region. By component, the market is divided into hyper-converged infrastructure appliances, server virtualization software, and services. By enterprise size, the market is bifurcated into SMEs and large enterprise. By application, the market is divided into remote office/branch office, virtualization desktop infrastructure (VDI), data center consolidation, and others. Based on end-user, the market is divided into BFSI, IT and telecom, government, healthcare, manufacturing, energy, education, and others. By region, the market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
The key players in the Hyper-Converged Systems Market are Nutanix, Cisco Systems, Super Micro, Huawei, NetApp, VMware, Pivot3, Scale Computing, Stratoscale and DataCore.
Purchase your copy now: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS23690/
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958