Helicopters Market Introduction
Helicopter Market size was valued at USD 6165.71 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 10067.27 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.70% from 2023 to 2030.
A helicopter aircraft that lifts off and flies by spinning or rotating its wings, which are known as blades. Helicopters are able to carry out jobs that aeroplanes are unable to because of their revolving blades, or rotors. A helicopter, also referred to as a chopper, is a rotorcraft that operates on the global market and is propelled and lifted by the rotor itself. This force and lift allows the helicopter to fly laterally, forward, and backwards, as well as land and take off vertically. The helicopter can be used in isolated and crowded areas where fixed-wing aircraft are challenging to operate and fly due to these qualities and advantages. Since they have exceptional mobility, especially in small spaces, and can get to any damaged location while avoiding all traffic and natural calamities like earthquakes and floods, helicopters can also be utilised in emergency situations. Modern helicopters also feature air conditioning, better soundproofing, and passenger seats. With carpeted interiors and glossy finishes, manufacturers are aiming to produce more aesthetically pleasing helicopters for the global market.
In the international marketplace, a helicopter is sometimes known as a “chopper” and is a type of rotorcraft in which the rotors provide lift and thrust. This enables the helicopter to hover, fly forward, backward, and laterally, as well as to take off and land vertically. These characteristics make it possible to utilise helicopters in crowded locations where it is impossible to use fixed-wing aircraft or many types of VTOL aircraft.
Light-weight commercial helicopters, medium-weight commercial helicopters, and heavy-weight commercial helicopters are the three primary categories. Helicopters are divided into single-engine and multi-engine kinds based on how many engines they have. These helicopters are utilised in a variety of industries, including oil and gas, transportation, healthcare, law enforcement, and public safety.
Get Free Sample Report:https://analyticsmarketresearch.com/sample-request/helicopters-market/41383/
The research report includes specific segments by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2022 to 2030. Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2022 to 2030. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
The major players in the market include: Airbus Helicopters, Robinson Helicopter, Russian Helicopters, Bell, Lockheed Martin, Leonardo, Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI), Boeing, etc.
Global Helicopters Market: By Types
Global Helicopters Market: By Applications
Civil & Commercial
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analysis for the major market players
- The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
- Includes in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come