Between 2022 and 2032, the market for LED video walls is anticipated to reach US$ 5.4 billion, growing at a 6.2% CAGR. The market’s growth might be ascribed to an increase in tourism globally. Additionally, digital media has replaced conventional methods of advertising.
The market for LED video walls is anticipated to reach US$ 5.4 billion by 2032, growing at a 6.2% CAGR. The market’s expansion can be ascribed to an increase in travel demand globally. Furthermore, digital media has replaced conventional advertising techniques.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for LED Video Walls in Asia Pacific Market sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7295
Outdoor LED video walls are projected to be widely used in the transportation sector. At airports, train stations, and bus stops, LED video walls are in high demand. A 700-display video wall was constructed at Orlando International Airport to provide check-in, cinematic movie, real-time flight information, and instructions to the North Terminal and Automated People Mover (APM).
Key Takeaways from the Market Study:
- The global LED video walls market to have valued at US$ 2.8 Billion in 2021
- The market to secure US$ 3 Billion in 2022
- By installation segment, the outdoor segment leads the market with a 6.1% CAGR from 2022-to 2032
- By service segment, the rental segment to witness a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period
- The market is US to value US$ 1.1 Billion by 2032
- Market in the U.S to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2022-to 2032
- Market in the U.K to garner US$ 432.2 Mn by 2032
- Indian market to value US$ 323.6 Mn from 2022- to 2032
The industry’s participants take a variety of actions to provide better services and provide cutting-edge goods in an effort to dominate the global LED video walls market. Recent significant market developments include the following:
- Two new 55-inch LCD video wall panels with a 0.44 mm bezel for practically seamless video wall installations and a new inbuilt Smart Calibration tool that cuts down maintenance and installation time by 97% were released by LG Business Solutions USA in January 2020.
- A well-known producer of visualisation technology with an Oregon basis, Planar, said in April 2022 that it will be preparing a large portfolio of cutting-edge broadcast technologies for NAB 2022. The company will showcase contemporary advances for broadcast production requirements. It will cover everything from state-of-the-art motion capture (Mocap) technologies for fine camera tracking to cutting-edge fine pitch LED display solutions for in-camera virtual production. The first NAB event following the establishment of Planar Studios in 2021 is NAB 2022.
Key Segments Profiled in the Global LED Video Walls Market
Global LED Video Walls Market by Installation Type :
- Indoor LED Video Walls
- Outdoor LED Video Walls
Global LED Video Walls Market by Service :
- LED Video Walls by Installation
- LED Video Walls by Repairing/ Maintenance
- LED Video Walls by Rental
Global LED Video Walls Market by Region :
- LED Video Walls in North America
- LED Video Walls in Europe
- LED Video Walls in Asia Pacific
- LED Video Walls in Middle East & Africa
- LED Video Walls in South America
Fact.MR’s Domain Knowledge in Technology
At every step of their company plan, our ICT consulting team assists organisations in understanding how the most recent influences account for operational and strategic development in the ICT sector. We can help you discover important problems and develop suitable solutions because of our awareness of the trends and challenges influencing the global ICT business. We also offer crucial insights and support.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583