Global network attached storage (NAS) industry revenue was US$ 26.9 billion in FY 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 31.1 billion in 2022, with a 15.61 percent year-on-year growth rate. The market is poised to begin a positive trend, with a 14 percent value CAGR from 2022 to 2032. By 2032, the market is expected to be worth US$ 115.2 billion.
Overall, until 2032, the NAS landscape is expected to generate an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 84.1 billion. Sales of NAS for software will continue to grow, with a 15.2 percent CAGR from 2015 to 2021. On-premises network attached storage (NAS) was the fastest growing deployment type, with a CAGR of 14.8% from 2015 to 2021.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7383
Global network attached storage (NAS) industry revenue stood at US$ 26.9 Billion in FY 2021, and is forecast to reach US$ 31.1 Billion, registering a Y-o-Y expansion rate worth 15.61% in 2022. The market is poised to embark on a positive trajectory, documenting a 14% value CAGR from 2022-2032. The market is projected to reach US$ 115.2 Billion by 2032.
Overall, the NAS landscape is poised to yield an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 84.1 Billion until 2032. Sales of NAS for software will continue to flourish, with a documented CAGR of 15.2% from 2015 to 2021. By deployment type, on-premises network attached storage (NAS) registered high growth, documenting a CAGR of 14.8% from 2015-to 2021.
Network attached storage (NAS) market demand is expected to remain the highest in the United States, reaching US$ 39.8 billion in 2032. North America will maintain its market leadership, with opportunities totalling US$ 46.31 billion during the forecast period.
Key Companies Profiled in the Global Network Attached Storage (NAS) Market
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- NetApp, Inc.
- HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE COMPANY
- Hitachi, Ltd
- WESTERN DIGITAL CORPORATION
- SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
- NETGEAR, Inc.
- Synology, Inc.
- Buffalo Americas, Inc.
- QNAP Systems, Inc.
- Drobo, Inc.
- ASUSTOR Inc.
Key Segments Covered in Network Attached Storage (NAS) Market Report
By Solution :
- Network Attached Storage Hardware
- Network Attached Storage Software
- Network Attached Storage from 1 to 8 Bays
- Network Attached Storage from 8 to 12 Bays
- Network Attached Storage from 12 to 20 Bays
- Network Attached Storage of more than 20-Bays
- Enterprise Network Attached Storage Solutions
- Midmarket Network Attached Storage Solutions
By Storage Solution:
- Scale-up Network Attached Storage
- Scale-out Network Attached Storage
By Deployment Type:
- On-premises Network Attached Storage
- Remote Network Attached Storage
- Hybrid Network Attached Storage
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Telecommunications and ITES
- Education and Research
- Media and Entertainment
- Business and Consulting
- Other End-User Industries (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Food Processing, and Logistics)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
These insights are based on a report on Network Attached Storage (NAS) Market by Fact.MR.
Prominent network attached storage service providers are reliant on offering new and enhanced services to potential clients, as well as forging partnership agreements, acquiring small to medium-sized players, and filing of patents or other regulatory approvals to remain afloat in the market. Some prominent developments in this field are as follows:
- Dell Technologies will introduce new PowerScale products in October 2021. Dell’s NAS solution improves flexible consumption, data management, and security capabilities, in addition to eliminating data silos and assisting in the better use of unstructured data. PowerScale and Archive nodes are among the new features. According to Dell, the changes will improve performance by 75%.
- Hitachi Vantara’s NVMe flash systems will be available in the medium-sized business segment in October 2021. Hitachi has expanded its Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) E Series lineup with the addition of 2u E590 and E790 models. The new Hitachi storage arrays have raw NVMe flash capacities of 360 TB each. The main difference is the number of cores: the E790 has 64 and the E590 has 24.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583