The global insoluble fiber market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6% over the 2021 to 2031 forecast period, with demand for use in functional food & beverages the highest.
Dietary fiber, generally referred to as roughage, is a type of carbohydrate present in plants. It is a type of plant-derived food that generally passes through the digestive track without being digested or breaking down. They are generally classified into soluble and insoluble fibers.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
The readability score of the Insoluble Fiber Market Demand report is good as it offers chapter-wise layout with each section divided into a smaller section.
The report encompasses graphs and tables to show the entire assembling. Pictorial demonstration of the definite and estimated values of key segments is visually appealing to readers.
This Insoluble Fiber market outlook report explicates on vital dynamics such as the drivers, restraints and opportunities for key players and competitive analysis of Insoluble Fiber along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of product.
Fact.MR has profiled the following prominent manufacturers of insoluble fibers in its report
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Ashland Inc.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Ingredion Incorporated,
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Südzucker AG
- SunOpta Inc.
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Cargill Incorporated
- CP Kelco US Inc.
- Roquette Frères
- AUSPERL Group Pty Ltd.
- BarnDad Innovative Nutrition
- Batory Foods
- Food Ingredients Group (Interfiber)
- Grain Processing Corporation
- J. RETTENMAIER & SÖHNE GmbH + Co KG
- Nexira Inc.
- Unipektin Ingredients AG
Historical Trends Vs, Future Market Outlook
High demand for insoluble fibers in food fortification has allowed the market to experience gradual growth in the past half-decade. In the same period, demand for insoluble fiber was also supported by its use in animal feed.
In 2020, this industry was mildly hit by COVID-19 in 2nd and 3rd quarters. Slight decline in demand for insoluble fibers was noticed due to closure of countries’ borders and economical pause.
However, soon after lockdowns were lifted, the economic curve resumed to grow, causing the insoluble fiber industry to get back on track. In fact, demand witnessed an upward surge, more than usual, owing to increased awareness amongst the public regarding the health benefits of dietary fibers.
In FY 2021, the market is anticipated to observe increased demand and is set to witness the same in the long-run forecast period as well. Overall, for 2021-2031, the market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6%.
Key Market Segments Covered in Report:
- Cellulose Insoluble Fiber
- Hemicellulose Insoluble Fiber
- Chitin & Chitosan Insoluble Fiber
- Lignin Insoluble Fiber
- Bran Insoluble Fiber
- Resistant Starch Insoluble Fiber
- Exotic Fruits
- Citrus Fruits
- Cereals & Grains
- Pet Food with Insoluble Fiber
- Functional Food & Beverages with Insoluble Fiber
- Pharmaceutical & Dietary Supplements with Insoluble Fiber
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand of Insoluble Fiber make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Insoluble Fiber Market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583