Global Grape Seed Oil Market size was valued at USD 473.45 million in 2021 and is anticipated to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% from 2022 to 2026.
Pressed grape seeds, a leftover from producing wine, are used to make grapeseed oil. It contains a variety of polyunsaturated fatty acids, including linoleic and palmitic acids. Additionally, the grape seed oil has a high level of polyunsaturated fatty acids and is rich in phenols, steroids, a little amount of vitamin E, and saturated fat. Grape seed oil is an ingredient in cosmetic and personal care products. Among other things, it is used to treat acne and as an anti-inflammatory. However, using a lot of grapeseed oil in cooking has significant disadvantages.
The global grape seed oil market is driven by its raising uses in cosmetics and personal care industry because of its antioxidant properties. This oil helps in keeping the skin fresh and supple. The sharp nature of the oil helps in minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, tightens the skin and increases elasticity. Furthermore, grape seed oil is also used in various cosmetics products like creams, sunscreen lotion, lip balm, moisturizers to name few which also raising the growth of grape seed oil. Grape seed oil also helps in making hair smooth and soft and also promotes hair growth. Moreover, its antioxidant anti-inflammatory aspects helps in reducing symptom of psoriasis, eczema, rosacea and also allergic reactions and rashes. Furthermore, grapes seed oil is also used in massage as it provides relief from the muscular aches and pains from a vigorous workout.
The market for grape seed oil has been thoroughly researched for this research report using both primary and secondary sources. Along with a competitive analysis of the market, segmented by application, type, and geographical trends, it offers a comprehensive overview of the market’s present and future goals. Additionally, a dashboard analysis of the previous and current performance of top organisations is provided. To ensure accurate and thorough information about the grape seed oil market, a range of approaches and analysis are employed in the research.
Request Free Sample Copy @
Global Grape Seed Oil Market: Segmentations
Global Grape Seed Oil Market: By Key Players
Borges Mediterranean Group
Lesieur Solutions Industries
Food & Vine
Kunhua Biological Technology
Hebei xinqidian Biotechnology
Global Grape Seed Oil Market: By Types
Mechanically by pressing
Global Grape Seed Oil Market: By Applications
Supplements and health-care
- The increasing use of grapeseed oil in cosmetics is one of the key factors driving the grapeseed oil market growth. As a result, because grape seed oil includes Vitamin E and Omega 6 fatty acids, it is commonly used in skin and hair care products.
- Vitamin E aids in the fight against free radicals as well as skin rejuvenation. It’s a potent antioxidant that aids in the elimination of dead skin cells and encourages hair growth.
- Besides, the growing popularity of herbal and natural goods is expected to propel the global market forward.
- Increased consumer spending on chemical-free cosmetics with natural components has boosted demand for organic skin care products, which is expected to drive the grapeseed oil market trend during the forecast period.
Click Here, To Ask For Report Customization: https://analyticsmarketresearch.com/customization/grape-seed-oil-market/52699/
- Increasing preference of consumers towards cosmetic products and increasing demand for eco-friendly & sustainable food products are likely to aid the market growth of the Grape Seed Oil Market report.
- North America dominated the Grape Seed Oil Market in 2023 owing to the increasing awareness regarding personal grooming and increasing demand for personal & cosmetic industry. The Grape Seed Oil Market scope for different regions will be provided in the final report.
- Detailed analysis of the Strength, Weakness, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be Grape Seed Oil Market report.
- Increasing usage of harmful chemicals in the production process and increasing competition is poised to create the hurdles for the Grape Seed Oil Market.