The global dry shampoo market projects the market to grow at approximately 5% CAGR during the forecast period, surpassing an impressive valuation of nearly US$ 6.5 Bn through 2031. Dry shampoo, with its unique selling point of extracting oil from the scalp without the use of water, will be one of the key factors that will drive the growth of the market, propelled by fast-paced lifestyles, hectic work hours, and the propensity of living in highly polluted cities.
Though dry shampoo is witnessing a significantly non-penetrated white space, it has become quite popular among the adult population over the last decade, owing to its unique selling point of largely water-free cleansing. Fact.MR in its elaborate report on the market notes that prominent companies are using environment-friendly raw materials to manufacture dry shampoos, and target customers in the mid-price segment.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4300
Competing with established products in the hair care industry, dry shampoo is largely preferred by consumers in water stressed urban clusters. On the back of these factors, Fact.MR projects the dry shampoo market to exhibit over 5% CAGR over the forecast period (2019-2027).
Key Takeaways of the Dry Shampoo Market
- The natural and organic ingredients based dry shampoo is anticipated to gain significant traction among consumers, owing to toxicity concerns related to synthetic conditioners
- According to Fact.MR, demand for dry shampoos is significant among women between 20 and 30 years. More than 60% women in this age group are opting for versatile products that facilitate quick and easy styling of hair
- European countries are the largest consumers of dry shampoo and are further expected to maintain high growth rate in the first half of the forecast period
- Anti-dandruff products are contributing significantly to hair care products within the dry shampoo market
- Middle-East and Africa are expected to be a lucrative spot for the dry shampoo market as its consumption has been observed to upsurge in the past half-decade, attributable in part to rampant water scarcity in these regions
- Manufacturers should seize greater opportunities and enhance their market share by conducting awareness campaigns, as many consumers are not aware of this product and its associated benefits
- Fact.MR notes that high flammability and large volume of counterfeit products have been some of the key obstacles in the dry shampoo market as they have eroded consumer confidence
Global Dry Shampoo Market: Segmentation
Segmentation table of the global dry shampoo market has been provided below on the basis of form, function, demographic, distribution channel, and region.
|Form||Spray FormPowder Form|
|Function||Anti-DandruffColor ProtectionHair Loss PreventionOthers Function|
|Distribution Channels||Modern TradeConvenience StoreSpecialty StoreDrug StoreOnlineOthers|
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583