Due to various influencing factors such as the rapid proliferation of social media, rising disposable incomes in developing economies, and the effect of other mass media outlets such as television, the global children’s wear market has been completely transformed. Because of the heavy influence of such factors, parents prefer high-quality clothing for their children in order to cater to their comfort rather than opting for old or second-hand clothing. Despite the fact that birth rates around the world are declining, the demand for children’s clothing is rapidly increasing due to the children’s current exposure levels, and they want to wear it the clothing styled after what their parents wear Kids today are becoming more brand conscious, and they want to wear stylish clothes that cater to both their comfort and their sense of fashion. As a result, the global childrenswear market is rapidly expanding. The global children’s wear market is expected to reach US$ 207,142.4 Mn in 2022, growing at a moderate CAGR during the assessment period.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=117
4 Forecast Highlights on Global Children Wear Market
- According to Fact.MR, the girls children wear segment is expected to reach a value of US$ 70,220.6 Mn in 2022. During the assessment period of 2017-2022, this represents a moderate CAGR growth. The girls segment is expected to account for more than one-third of the revenue share of the category type segment by the end of 2017 and to gain market share by the end of 2022.
- According to Fact.MR, the 6 to 24 months children wear segment will be worth $51,326.6 million in 2017. During the forecast period, this represents a moderate CAGR growth. The 6 to 24 months children wear segment is estimated to account for nearly one-fourth of the demographics segment’s revenue share at the end of 2017 and is expected to gain market share by the end of 2022.
- According to Fact.MR, the economy children wear segment will be worth US$ 86,217.4 million in 2022. By the end of 2022, the economy children’s wear segment is expected to lose some market value. In the economy segment, the APEJ region contributes the most.
- According to Fact.MR, the modern trade children wear segment will grow at a CAGR of 4.9% between 2017 and 2022. By the end of 2017, the modern trade segment is expected to account for nearly one-third of the revenue share of the sales channel segment, and it is expected to gain some market share by the end of 2022.
Additional Questions Answered
The report answers several questions about the global childrenswear market, including:
- How will boys’ clothing gain a larger share?
- Which demographic will rule the global children’s clothing market?
- Will APEJ maintain its market dominance?
- What is the competitive landscape in the global children’s wear market?
Leading players in the global childrenswear market include
- Levi Strauss & Co
- The Children’s Place, Carter’s Inc.
- Avon Products Inc.
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
Crucial insights in the Childrens wear Market research:
- The underlying macroeconomic and microeconomic factors influencing the growth of the Childrens Wear Market Basic market definition, classification, and applications for children’s wear are included in this overview.
- Examination of each player in the Childrens Wear Market based on mergers and acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption of children’s clothing in various industries.Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to stakeholders in the Childrens Wear Market
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583