The global FMCG packaging market is expected to reach US$ 418.8 billion in 2022, with sales growing at a 5.7 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) until 2032. According to the analysis, rigid packaging is the most prevalent type of FMCG packaging, accounting for roughly 63.2 percent of the global FMCG market by 2032. The market is estimated to reach US$ 726.6 billion by 2032, with a healthy demand forecast.
Packaging protects items during transportation, extends their usable lives, and even communicates important information about the product’s composition and purpose. Packaging that is well-designed makes transportation and stocking easier while reducing waste throughout the supply chain.
Request Sample Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-110
Due to the expansion of sectors such as electronic, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, and personal care in emerging nations, sales in the FMCG packaging market are likely to remain robust over the forecast period. The emergence of smart packaging solutions with barcodes and QR codes for providing product information to consumers is one of the primary drivers driving the industry. Inventory processes in the warehouse, such as life cycle management, stocking, and tracking, are also benefiting from smart tags and smart packaging.
Botch, for example, included smart technology into the carton printing process to track and trace product movement across the supply chain. Ultra-contact labels, which are temperature monitor labels that stress the ideal temperature, have also been added by PakSense.
“Eco-friendly paper-based packaging is likely to gain popularity over the forecast period, increasing market growth.” Growing environmental concerns and packaging requirements would give opportunities for players to improve product quality, boosting sales during the projected period, according to the FMI analyst.
Important Points to Remember:
- Based on end-use, sales in the food and beverage sector are predicted to expand at a 6.1 percent CAGR until 2032.
• In terms of material, plastic will continue to be in high demand.
• According to material type, the rigid packaging market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 5.5 percent throughout the assessment period.
• The United States will continue to lead the North American FMCG packaging industry until 2032, with sales growing at a 5% CAGR.
• Through 2032, the Indian FMCG packaging sector is predicted to grow at a healthy 7.3 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR).
Request TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-110
Leading players in the global FMCG packaging market are investing in research and development to develop sustainable packaging solutions for a variety of sectors. In addition, companies are merging, acquiring, and forming alliances to expand their global market reach.
- Acosta, a prominent consumer packaged products sales and marketing firm, was hired to exclusively represent Ball Corporation’s aluminium cups at retail and on-premises outlets across the United States in May 2020, including grocery, drug, and C-stores, as well as food service.
Global FMCG Packaging Market By Category
By Product Type :
- Flexible Packaging
- Pouches & Sachets
- Stick Packs
- Bags & Sacks
- Foils & Films
- Rigid Packaging
- Boxes & Cartons
- Containers & Jars
By Material Type :
- Paper and Paperboard
- Others (Wood, Foam, etc.)
By End Use :
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Homecare Products
- Others (Office Supplies, Textile, etc.)
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs