The Flat Panel Display Market are projected to reach US$ 146 Bn in 2022 and US$ 177.3 Bn by 2027, likely to surge at a vigorous 4% CAGR during the assessment period 2022 – 2027.
The demand is increasing for LCD as LCD consumes less power than cathode ray tube. Energy consumption increases as the screen size increases still it remains significantly less than cathode ray tubes. Manufacturers of LCD are introducing new technologies like quantum dots that offer improvement over traditional LCD display. Quantum dot technology empowers LCD to offer better color saturation, high quality image, and high brightness. High resolution LCDs are being developed for virtual reality. The demand for LCD is also increasing in smartphones as the manufacturers are adopting LCD technology to cater to the demand for high image quality and clarity.
To Get Sample Copy of Report Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-123
Key Takeaways of Flat Panel Display Market Study
- The LCD segment is estimated to continue to hold significant market share among all segments by technology during the forecast period, as the manufacturers are introducing new technologies offering improvement over traditional LCD displays.
- Among all applications consumer electronics segment is estimated to register notable CAGR as the flat panel displays in electronics devices have competitive edge owing to increasing brightness, more pixel support resolution and reduced power consumption.
- Asia Pacific is witnessing an impressive growth rate in the flat panel display market as the government in countries such as China, India, Japan are creating opportunities for flat panel display provider by developing the education infrastructure and by adopting the flat panel display for e-learning.
Adoption of Flat Panel Digital Signage by Retail Segment
Deployment FPDs is increasing across various application areas, with the retail segment leading in adoption of flat panel display. Major demand for LCD and PDP technologies is arising from the retail segment for application in flat digital signage. Through digital signage live data, custom made motion, photography, audio, internet content can be displayed which can help the retailers to attract the customers as the digital signage is more eye-catching and memorable than static media. Digital signage is a valuable tool for retailers because it conveys important in-store messages, advertising, and promotions directly to the customers during a critical moment while they are purchasing something, this helps the retailers to generate additional sales revenue.
- Majority of flat panel digital signage installations are taking place in retail stores and Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs).
More Valuable Insights on Flat Panel Display Market
FMI’s report on the Flat Panel Display market is segmented into four major sections such as technology(liquid crystal display, plasma display, organic light emitting diode display, and others), applications ( consumer electronics, LCD television, mobile phone, personal computer, automotive application and others) and region to help readers understand and lucrative evaluate opportunities in the flat panel display market.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-123
Flat Panel Display market: Segmentation
The global Flat Panel Display market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to readers.
- Liquid Crystal Display
- Plasma Display
- Organic Light Emitting Diode Display
- Consumer Electronics Acquisition
- LCD Television
- Mobile Phone
- Personal Computer
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs