The global fibers & specialty carbohydrates market size is expected to reach US$ 16919.5 Mn by the end of 2030. According to a study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market will show a steady rise at 6.1% CAGR between 2022 and 2030. According to the report, rising concerns over obesity and gastrointestinal disorders are projected to promote the use of nutritionally enriched foods with reduced cholesterol level, which, in turn, will drive the market growth over the forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the market, covering key growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and prevailing trends. It uses unique research methods to offer the most accurate analysis of the market.
Download Report Sample@
Rising demand for dietary supplements, sports nutrition products, weight loss products, animal nutrition and personal care will drive growth of the fibers & specialty carbohydrates industry. Fibers and carbohydrates which are advanced play a crucial role in health management. These are required to maintain a balanced digestive system, to regulate blood sugar and to lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol. These are used for treating malnourished people, stomach conditions and cardiovascular diseases.
Increasing Demand for Dietary Supplements is Driving the Growth
Fibers, specialty carbohydrates, and other medical supplements are known to offer prevention and treatment to individuals with respect to malnutrition, cardiovascular diseases, and gastrointestinal disorders. Over the past few years, food & beverages manufacturers have increased their expenditure for the incorporation of nutraceuticals ingredients to enhance the nutritional content of the final product.
Two categories of fibers which are essential to the daily diet are insoluble fibers (which include cellulose, hemicelluloses, and lignin, making up the structural parts of plant cell walls) and naturally occurring soluble fibers (which include pectin, gums, and mucilage, mainly found in plant cells). One of their major roles is to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels. Specialty carbohydrates offer developers the opportunity to manufacture healthier products with a variety of nutritional values. Their health benefits are a major reason why manufacturers choose dietary ingredients for their products.
It includes in-depth insights into the fibers & specialty carbohydrates market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the market was at US$ 9334.4 Mn in 2020. Through the course of the report’s forecast period, the market is exhibited to show a steady pace of growth.
- Regionally, Europe emerged as a key market for fibers & specialty carbohydrates.
- North America will remain steady as key market for fibers & specialty carbohydrates.
- The dietary supplements segment is expected to account for the highest revenue share.
- Supply chain disturbances and decelerated demand due to coronavirus may have a negative impact on growth
- Key players are likely to focus on product innovations to stay relevant in developed markets.
Who is Winning?
Key players in fibers & specialty carbohydrates market include Tate & Lyle Plc, ADM, Cargill, Inc. Du Pont, DSM, Ingredion Incorporated, Roquette Freres, and Südzucker AG Company.
Product innovation and formation of strategic partnerships with distribution channels are expected to remain critical success factors over the forecast period.
FIBERS & SPECIALTY CARBOHYDRATES MARKET TAXONOMY
The global Fibers and Specialty Carbohydrates Market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Speciality Carbohydrates
- Functional foods
- Functional beverage
- Dietary supplements
- Animal nutrition
- Personal care
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Talk to Expert@
Significant Contributions of the Report
- Key Trends and Challenges: Detailed analysis on the ‘ins and outs’ of the market with qualitative research and quantitative insights
- Recent Drivers and Opportunities: Detailed assessment on the key growth drivers, technological developments, and factors affecting the market over the forecast period.
- Segmental Analysis: Extensive research on each segment and sub-segment, compiled by expert research analysts of FMI
- Regional Market Forecast: Thorough analysis of each regional market to provide market players with real-time data and reliable statistic to gain a competitive edge in the industry
- Competitive Landscape: Comprehensive analysis on prominent players and new entrants eyeing to improve their revenue prospects in the industry