According to Future Market Insights (FMI), an ESOMAR-certified consulting firm, the global emission control catalyst market is expected to grow at a faster than 10% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2021 and 2031, surpassing the market worth of US$ 20.06 billion.
The global emission control catalyst market is expected to develop at a 6.50 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2021 and 2031, according to Future Market Insights (FMI). By 2031, the market is expected to be worth more than US$ 8,070 million, with sales of 23,22,736 tonnes of emission control catalysts in 2021.
The demand for emission control catalysts is increasing due to the expansion of the automotive industry and the enforcement of strict government rules addressing harmful gas emissions from automobiles and industries.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-137
In the future decade, increased adoption of energy and fuel-efficient automobiles in developed regions such as the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom will further drive market growth.
The growing demand for lightweight passenger vehicles in developing countries like China, Japan, India, and Brazil would present profitable prospects for market players.
FMI’s Emission Control Catalyst Market Study Highlights
- Throughout the projection period, palladium-based catalysts will dominate the product segment.
- The need for mobile equipment is expected to increase at a faster rate.
- Because of increased automotive sales, the United States will see a surge in demand for emission control systems.
- Due to the implementation of severe laws and the existence of major competitors, the United Kingdom will emerge as a leading emission control catalyst market.
- China’s sales will be boosted by a growing population and widespread adoption of new-energy vehicles.
- South Korea and Japan will take up about 7.50 percent of the total market share.
- Some of the major participants in the emission control catalyst market include Johnson Matthey, BASF SE, Haldor Topsoe, Umicore, Corning Inc., Clariant AG, Zeolyst International, Heraeus Holding, Solvay SA, Cormetech, NGK Insulators Ltd., Aristo Global, and Nett Technologies Inc.
- Key businesses are focused on rigorous research and development to strengthen and expand their product portfolio, according to FMI’s report.
- Major players are also forming alliances and pursuing mergers and acquisitions with regional players in order to expand their businesses and improve the design and efficiency of their product lines. • Johnson Matthey, for example, announced a newly developed automatically regenerating Active DPF diesel particulate filter (DPF) system for stationary diesel engines in March 2019, expanding the company’s robust range.
- In December 2018, BASF SE established a new location in Shanghai, China, for the production of its mobile emission catalysts, increasing the facility by more than 30,000 square metres to accommodate expanded output.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-137
Emission Control Catalyst Market by Category
By Product Type
- Diesel Based Emission Catalyst
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction Catalyst (SCR)
- Catalyzed Soot Filter/ Diesel Particulate Filter
- Ammonia Oxidation Catalyst (AMX)
- NOx Adsorbers
- Gasoline Based Emission Catalyst
- Palladium based catalyst
- Rhodium based catalyst
- Platinum based catalyst
- Mobile Equipment
- Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Off-Road Vehicles
- Passenger Cars & Light Duty Vehicles
- Motorcycles, Scooters and Three Wheelers
- Gardening Equipment
- Stationary Equipment
- Industrial Engines
- Off-Road Equipment
By End Use
By Pollutant Type
- Hydrocarbons or Volatile Organic Compounds –
- DPM (Diesel Particulate Matter)
- NH3 (Ammonia)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs