The Electric Vehicle Adhesives Market is expected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 4.5 Bn between 2022 and 2030., – according to ChemView Consulting’s Analyst.
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the worldwide Electric Vehicle Adhesives Market was worth US$ 531.6 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.5% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 5,050.1 Mn by 2030 end.
The global Electric Vehicle Adhesives market is being driven by rising consumer preference for electric vehicles, which is supported by government incentives and the need for lightweight, crashworthiness, and safety, increasing the use of adhesives.
Globally, strict regulations governing CO2 emissions are being implemented. Electric vehicle adhesives are critical in lowering CO2 emissions.
Electric Vehicle Adhesives market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Electric Vehicle Adhesives growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Electric Vehicle Adhesives market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
Download a PDF Brochure: https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/electric-vehicle-adhesives-market/
By Resin: Urethane polymers are used to make polyurethane adhesives. They have exceptional elasticity and elongation up to 500.0% before fracture. Polyurethane electric vehicle adhesives have good adhesion to smooth and porous surfaces.
By Region: Over the forecast period 2021-2030, Asia Pacific will account for the largest market revenue share with 60.0% in 2021 in the global electric vehicle adhesives market.
Factors such as rapid industrialization in developing countries, increased demand for such adhesives in the automotive industry, growth in the automotive sector, increasing sales and production of electric vehicles, and so on all contribute to the region holding the largest market share in the forecast years.
Competition Summary: Companies in the Electric Vehicle Adhesives industry are strategizing to increase their market share by emphasizing their USP statements, diversifying product portfolios, and adding appealing features, to name a few key winning strategies.
Some of the key companies covered in the market study includes Henkel, H.B. Fuller, Sika AG, 3M, Wacker Chemie AG, Bostik, L&L Products, Jowat SE, Ashland, PPG Industries, and Permabond are anticipated to remain key players in the international business of the Global Electric Vehicle Adhesives Market.
Segments Covered in Report
- Tapes & films
By Vehicle type:
- Electric Car
- Electric Bus
- Electric Bike
- Electric Truck
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/electric-vehicle-adhesives-market/
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process