The Global E-Prescribing Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2023 to 2030. The market growth is supported by various growth factors and major market determinants. The market research report includes the analysis of the market based on geographical segmentation and market segmentation. The Global E-Prescribing Market report is a valuable source of insightful statistics for business strategists. This Report offers an industry overview with historic and future cost and growth analysis, revenue, demand, and supply data. Our analyst offers a comprehensive overview of the value chain and analysis of your distributor. This market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
Click here to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
People are using electronic prescribing for controlled substances (EPSC) more, and the government is making rules that will help the market grow. In October 2018, Congress passed H.R. 6, the SUPPORT for Patients and Communities Act. This law says that by January 1, 2021, all controlled drugs that Medicare Part D covers must be prescribed electronically. People are also becoming more worried about patient safety, which is also expected to make the market grow. During the COVID-19 pandemic, hospitals and other healthcare facilities had to change how they did things to help stop the spread of infection among the general public and healthcare workers. E-prescribing solutions became more popular because they made it easier for people to get their prescription drugs and made things easier for patients. Despite the pandemic, the market grew a lot during that time. For example, in 2020, more than 1 million prescribers used e-Prescriptions through Surescripts.
In the past few years, new growth activities, product approvals, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions have all helped the e-prescribing market. In August 2021, an e-prescription platform called Doxper was bought by an Indian health startup called Meddo. Doxper was started in 2015, and it provides ways to manage health records and get patients involved. Also, as digitalization has grown, the number of people looking for e-prescription apps has gone up a lot, which is helping the market grow.
Top Leading Companies of Global E-Prescribing Market are Cerner Corporation (Oracle), Allscripts Healthcare, LLC, Epic Systems Corporation, DrFirst, Athenahealth, NXGN Management, LLC, McKesson Corporation, Surescripts, Change Healthcare, Practice Fusion, Inc., Networking Technology, Inc., and others.
- In April 2020, DrFirst (US) partnered with ID.me (US) to help users of the company’s e-prescribe app to verify their identities within a few minutes. This is expected to speed up the process for clinicians to prescribe drugs.
- In July 2019, NextGen Healthcare(US) announced its partnership with Optimize Rx (US) to provide real-time access to critical financial information, allowing providers to help patients choose appropriate medication plans, as per their cover and budgets. This tool has been integrated with the company’s ehr workflow.
Report Segments are:
- Integrated Solutions
- Standalone Solutions
By Usage Methods:
- Computer Based Devices
- Office-based Physicians
- Controlled Substances
- Non-controlled Substances
- Sports Medicine
Global E-Prescribing Market: Regional Analysis
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
North America is where e-prescribing is used the most. In 2022, about 44% of the world’s income came from North America. The main thing that has helped this area grow is the number of government programmes and incentives. Europe is the second largest market for e-prescription software. This is because there are strict rules in place in Europe to keep doctors from making mistakes. Also, EU projects are likely to lead to economic growth in the area.
Many countries don’t accept e-prescriptions from other countries, but in 2019, the EU put out a circular saying that an e-prescription from a doctor in one EU country can be used at a pharmacy in another EU country. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow the most, by about 30%, during the time frame of the forecast. This growth is happening because more people are using technology and more money is being made in the area.
Buy this Report at:
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2021
Base Year: 2022
Estimated Year: 2022
Forecast Period: 2023-2030
Important Sections from the Table of Contents:
- Global E-Prescribing Market Overview
- Economic Impact on Industry
- Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
- Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Market Analysis by Application
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Global E-Prescribing Market Forecast
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078