The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the world economy. In the food industry, one of the most important sectors of the economy, a tremendous impact has been observed on the entire process from the field to the consumer. Worker mobility restrictions, the closure of food production facilities, and changes in consumer demand have put undue strain on the food industry.
The report provides actionable and valuable Dried Egg market insights. Fact.MR recent report provides information on the current state of the market across various regions, as well as historical data and market forecasts. The report also includes sales and demand data for the Dried Egg Market across various industries and regions.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7065
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Dried Egg market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Dried Egg
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Dried Egg, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Dried Egg Market.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The U.S. is estimated to account for 88.3% of the North American market in 2021, backed by an increased health-conscious population.
- According to Fact.MR analysis, China is estimated to account for 46.4% of the East Asian market share in 2021, supported by increased demand from food service industries such as hotels, restaurants, and cafes.
- Germany is one of the prominent countries in the European market with a market share of 23.7%in 2021, due to increased imports of dried eggs.
- Whole egg product type of dried eggs reflect approximately 62.5%of the market in 2021, but egg white is expected to witness a lucrative growth rate of 10.2% CAGR over the forecast period.
- The food processing industry is estimated to account for nearly 47%of the market in 2021, on the back of a wide range of applications, such as bakery & confectionery, ice cream and frozen desserts, creamy sauces, mayonnaise, salad dressings, and noodles & pasta.
Competition Landscape: Top Dried Egg Companies
Key market players are focusing on personalization of dried egg products while keeping laws and regulations in mind. Eggs have different regulations in different countries, such as if it is approved by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), it may not be sold in the U.K. or other European Union countries, and vice versa, because of strict laws associated with the protection of eggs and egg products.
In the U.S., the law declares that, be it any kind of egg, it must be washed with water with a temperature of 20°F warmer than the actual internal temperature of the egg (which should be minimum 90°F), followed by a non-scented detergent. After that, the product needs to be sprayed with chemical sanitizers to remove any pathogen and then dry it completely so that no moisture can be left to grow bacteria.
However, Europe does not follow the process, as it is believed that the processing can remove the protective coating on the egg shell, which prevents any pathogen from entering the porous shell, though it looks clean from outside. As a result, EU egg marketing law states that, class A eggs should not be cleaned or washed so as to retain the natural protection, lower the processing cost of dried eggs and encouraging farmers to nurture the hen laying area with a clean environment.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about price points of Dried Egg of manufacturers positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative production expansion in the recently published report.
- According to the latest egg market news report, published by USDA on August 09, 2021, dried egg prices are steady to higher for whole eggs and steady to lower on egg whites and yolks. Demand for the product is fairly good for whole eggs, and moderate for the rest of the types. Trading for the product is typically based on seasonal needs and regular commitments, while supplies are mixed for trade requirements.
- Dutch Egg Powder Solutions recently built a new factory to specifically produce dried eggs. Before that, the company was outsourcing the drying process, but the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has toughened the supply chain process worldwide, and transport costs have increased severely. The company now itself processes dried egg yolks, albumin powder, whole egg powder, and custom dried egg products, with customers from meat industry, industrial bakeries, potato processing industry, distillers, ice cream and salads, and dressing and sauce producers.
Market Segments Covered in Dried Egg Industry Analysis
- By Product Type
- Whole Eggs
- Egg Whites
- Egg Yolk
- By End-Use Application
- Food Processing Industry
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Creamy Sauces
- Ice-cream and Frozen Desserts
- Noodles & Pasta
- Salad Dressings
- Food Service Providers
- Convenience Stores
- Discount Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Modern Trade
- Online Retail
- Specialty Food/Sports Stores
- Other Sales Channel
- Food Processing Industry
Key Question answered in the survey of Dried Egg market report:
- Sales and Demand of Dried Egg
- Growth of Dried Egg Market
- Market Analysis of Dried Egg
- Market Insights of Dried Egg
- Key Drivers Impacting the Dried Egg market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Dried Egg market
- Dried Egg Market Growth
- Market Survey of Dried Egg
More Valuable Insights on Dried Egg Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Dried Egg, Sales and Demand of Dried Egg, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583