The Document Imaging Market size is expected to grow from US$ 119.7 Bn in 2022 to US$ 267.7 Bn by 2029, likely to surge at a vigorous 12.2% CAGR during the assessment period 2022 – 2029.
The recent past has seen the rapidly growing interest of customers in multi-functional printers and mobile printing apps. Organizations seeking automation are mainly looking for automated supply and service fulfilment scanners.
Request Sample of This Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10675
Key Takeaways – Document Imaging Market Study
- Utilization of integral automated workflow technology and centralization of documents offer well-timed transfer to stakeholders. The shift of users from manual to automated workflow is boosting demand for document imaging software.
- In terms of value, cloud-based deployment is identified as a preferred alternative.
- Companies are migrating from traditional server host to cloud host, fueling document imaging market growth.
- Software will create an incremental opportunity of over US$ 70 Bn.
- Sales of document imaging solutions are projected to be high in Western European and North American countries owing to strong presence of market leaders.
Cloud-Hosted Software with Infrastructure Management Service
Many companies are preferring cloud-hosted document imaging software to reduce their hardware maintenance costs and complexities. In addition, companies also choose vendors who offer features such as cloud hostage and maintenance services. Thus, they can grab the opportunity to increase their customers by providing such facilities and features through their document imaging software.
In November 2021, Xerox Corporation announced the launch of new ECi e-automate software. This new integration shortens many back-office tasks from days to hours.
Many major document imaging system manufacturers tend to invest heavily in product innovation to discover increased applications of document imaging. Using printing technology, suppliers seek to expand their partner base to accelerate their business transformation and growth goals.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Canon Co., Ltd.
- Fujitsu Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Newgen Software Technology Limited
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
More Valuable Insights on Document Imaging Market
Future Market Insights, puts forward an unbiased analysis of the global market for global document imaging market, providing historical data for period 2014-2021 and forecast statistics for the period 2022-2029.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-10675
Document Imaging Market Research by Categories
- document imaging software
- document imaging hardware
- microfilm reader
By Distribution criteria:
- On-premises document imaging
- Cloud document imaging
- law firm
- doctor’s practice
- educational institution
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East and Africa
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14541
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs