Dimer Acid-Based (DAB) Polyamide Resins Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the current valuation of the Global Dimer Acid-Based (DAB) Polyamide Resins Market is worth US$ 1,742.3 Mn in 2022. The market value of stainless steel is expected to reach US$ 3,301.4 Mn by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period.
Dimer Acid-Based (DAB) Polyamide Resins are becoming more and more in demand as a result of applications for them in decorative coatings, fabrics, interlining, shoe stretch, fold plastic, and baotou glue on a global scale. These materials provide a high level of abrasion resistance together with great binding strength to the substrate.
Hot melt adhesives and polyamide resins are both synthesized using dimer acids. Polyamide resins based on dimer acids have a variety of characteristics that either make them reactive or non-reactive by nature. Epoxy resins, typically utilized in producing adhesives and surface coatings, are usually cured by reactive polyamides.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that growing disposable income and the expanding economies of developing nations have increased the demand for residential real estate, which is predicted to further the industry’s overall expansion. The main field in which adhesives and surface coatings are used in construction. As a result, the market for dimer acid-based polyamide resins is anticipated to be driven by the rising demand for adhesives and surface coatings from various end-use sectors, including construction.
Decorative coatings are anticipated to use dimer acid-based (DAB) polyamide resins at a high pace of growth throughout the forecast period. The demand for these products in this application among end users is driven by their excellent qualities, such as color retention, gloss retention, quicker drying time, and high compatibility with other binders.
Segments Covered in Report
- Decorative Coatings
- Shoe Stretch
- Fold Plastic
- Baotou Glue
- Inks, Paints & coating
- Fiber and Textile
- Electrical & Electronics
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Dimer Acid-Based (DAB) Polyamide Resins Market
- Based on the type, DAB polyamide resins soluble in alcohol, acetone, and methyl ethyl ketone are made of organic solvents. Silk screen printing applications or water-based fabric treatments can both use alcohol-soluble DABS.
- Based on the application, decorative coatings are anticipated to use dimer acid-based (DAB) polyamide resins at a high pace of growth throughout the forecast period. The demand for these products in this application among end users is driven by their excellent qualities, such as color retention, gloss retention, quicker drying time, and high compatibility with other binders.
- With a market share of 18.2%, the production of dimer-based curable inks, varnishes, and lacquers for lithographic offset printing in Europe is the greatest industrial application for dimer acid polyamide resins. The total demand for printing inks is rising significantly in many Eastern European nations.
Key companies covered in the market study are The Dow Chemical Company, Hitachi Chemical, Kraton Corporation, Anqing Hongyu Chemical, Jinan Tongfa Resin, and RITEKS.
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.