Natural gelling agents are expected to be consumed globally for $3.27 billion in 2022. The market for natural gelling agents is anticipated to grow at a 6.8% CAGR between 2022 and 2032 to reach a value of US$ 6.33 billion by that time.
Natural gelling agent application in food & beverages such as confections, fruit fillings, jams, and jellies has increased over the past decade, and the same is projected over the forecast period. For instance, as per projections, rise in awareness regarding the ill-effects of artificial agents and increased use case of naturally derived ingredients are poised to drive global market value over next decade.
Request a sample to stay ‘ahead’ of your competitors.
The major players covered in Natural Gelling Agents Market research report are:
- Cp Kelco
- Dangshan Haisheng Pectin Co., Ltd.
- Doosen Biochemical Co., Ltd.
- Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- First Day Lawson
- Fufeng Group Ltd.
- Zelita AG
- Hindustan Gum and Chemical Company
- India Glycol Limited
- Ingredion Inc.
Key Segments Covered in Natural Gelling Agents Industry Survey
- Natural Gelling Agents Market by Product Type:
- xanthan gum
- gellan gum
- low acyl
- high acyl
- Guar Gum
- Natural Gelling Agents Market Segment by Applications:
- personal care
- bath products
- bubble bath and body wash liquid
- skin care products
- moisturizing cream
- facial cream
- oral treatment
- bath products
- makeup product formulation
- food and beverage
- fruit filling
- farmed dairy products
- personal care
- Natural Gelling Agents Market by Regions:
- North American Natural Gelling Agent Market
- Latin America Natural Gelling Agent Market
- European Natural Gelling Agents Market
- East Asian natural gelling agent market
- South Asia and Oceania Natural Gelling Agent Market
- Middle East & Africa Natural Gelling Agent Market
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product type, gelatin natural gelling agents are projected to provide an absolute $ opportunity worth US$ 923 million over the forecast period of 2022 to 2032.
- Based on application, natural gelling agents’ use case in food & beverages is projected to increase at high CAGR of around 6.8% over the decade.
- On the basis of application, consumption of natural gelling agents for the production of various personal care products is poised to expand 1.8X by 2032.
- China is projected to capture around 13% of the global natural gelling agents market share by 2032.
- Europe is set to provide an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 588 million by 2032-end.
“Rise in awareness regarding animal cruelty and growing veganism driving the consumption of natural gelling agents,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Market players involved in the production of natural gelling agents have shifted their focus towards product development and innovation. Additionally, companies are diversifying their product portfolios with the introduction of eco-friendly and sustainable products. As consumer preferences are changing, key companies are enhancing their strategies to gain a competitive market advantage.
This report covers the following Natural Gelling Agents Market insights and assessments: This is beneficial to all participants involved in the Natural Gelling Agents market.
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on demand for key industries and natural gelling agents
- Latest industry analysis of Natural Gelling Agents market along with key analysis of market drivers, trends and influencing factors.
- Analysis of key trends in the Natural Gelling Agents market and changing consumer preferences in key industries.
- Changes in demand and consumption of natural gelling agents in various products
- Key Trends Highlighting Funding by Leading Investors in Multiple Countries
- New investment opportunities in different technologies and types of products or services
- Comprehensive data and competitive analysis of key players in Natural Gelling Agents
- US natural gelling agent market sales will grow at a steady rate, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery.
- Europe’s natural gelling agent demand forecast remains stable as many countries such as the UK, France and Germany focus on stimulating growth
Your Questions on the Natural Gelling Agents Market Report include:
- How has the natural gelling agent market grown?
- What are the current and future prospects for Global Natural Gelling Agents by Regions?
- What are the challenges and opportunities of natural gelling agents?
- Why is the consumption of natural gelling agents the highest in the region?
- Which year segment is expected to overtake the segment?
For more information on the Fact.MR trend report:
Magnesium Photoengraving Plate Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/magnesium-photoengraving-plate-market
Nickel Hydroxycarbonate Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/nickel-hydroxycarbonate-market
Vinyl Acetate Monomers Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/vinyl-acetate-monomers-market