The global Fatty Amines market is expected to be worth US$4,724.4 million by the end of the forecast period, says Future Market Insights (IMF) . The demand for various agrochemicals, including pesticides and fertilizers, is increasing due to the increasing demand for food.
While the demand for agrochemicals is increasing in developing countries like India and China, the demand for fatty amines is expected to increase, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region. Agrochemicals are therefore used to get the most out of the available farmland and improve its quality.
The consumption of fatty amines in agrochemicals is high because they are produced on a large scale from renewable sources such as vegetable oil, animal fats, etc., which benefit the soil, the environment and production.
Key manufacturers are expected to experience lucrative growth opportunities as their consumption increases in end-use sectors such as agrochemicals, food and beverages, among others. To meet demand, players are more focused on production capacity expansion activities, mergers and acquisitions that will boost their sales.
With the introduction of new technologies and innovations, prominent players are emerging in developing countries, with the increase in inflow of foreign direct investment, cooperation projects and monetary benefits.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @
“It will expects growing demand for agrochemicals and water treatment chemicals to boost sales of fatty amines over the forecast period,” says an FMI analyst.
- The global market for fatty amines is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% between 2022 and 2032.
- China is predicted to be a key market in the worldwide fatty amines market, with sales expected to reach approximately US$ 986.1 Mn by the end of 2032.
- Tertiary fatty amines are predicted to be one of the fastest-growing product segments, expanding at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period.
- Agrochemicals and water treatment chemicals are expected to account for more than 43% of the worldwide fatty amines market demand by 2032.
Key players are in the fatty amines market active, including Clariant AG, Albemarle Corporation, Akzo Nobel N.V., Evonik Industries AG, Kao Corporation, Arkema S.A., Eastman Chemical Company, Solvay S.A., E.I. von Nemours Bridge & Signature, Procter Gamble Company, Lonza Group Ltd, Indo Amines LTD, Sterling Auxiliaries Pvt. Ltd., Nouryon, Wuxi Zhufeng Fine Chemical Co., Ltd., NOF COORPORATION und andere.
- On June 27, 2022, Evonik Industries entered into a technical collaboration with Ag Tech, an agribusiness innovation hub in Brazil, to expand your region improve agriculture. red.
- On February 28, 2022, Kao Corporation decided to build a new tertiary amines plant in Texas, USA to strengthen its chemical business.
Fatty Amines Market Segmentation
By Product Type:
- Primary Amines
- Secondary Amines
- Tertiary Amines
- Water Treatment
- Oil field Chemicals
- Personal Care
- Textile Industry
More Insights into the Fatty Amines Market Report
In its latest report, Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global fatty amines market, providing historical data from 2017 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period 2022-to 2032.
To understand the global market potential, growth, and scope, the market is segmented based on product type (primary, secondary & tertiary), end-use (agrochemicals, water treatment, personal care, construction, oil field chemicals, textile industry & others), and region.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the current size of the Global Fatty Amines Market?
- What is the demand outlook for fatty amines in various end use industries?
- Who are the key players in the global market of Fatty Amines?
- What is the estimated market share of the key players in the Global Fatty Amines market?
- Which are the key countries driving the Global Fatty Amines market demand?