Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, has conducted a comprehensive analysis on the airport kiosk market, which is expected to surge at a CAGR of 9% over the forecast period (2021 to 2031), and reach a valuation of US$ 4 Bn by 2031.
Growing demand for efficient management of airport activities has led to huge rise in the installation of airport kiosks. In order to avoid delays, increased tendency of consumers towards self-service solutions at airports is an important factor driving demand for airport kiosks worldwide.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample Of This Report:-
Advancements In IT Solutions and Infrastructural Upgrades Opens Up New Avenues for Asian Airports
Airport authorities around the world are focusing on incorporating IT solutions into their operations in order to meet rising air traffic and changing consumer expectations.
Because airport authorities worldwide recognise the importance of IT solutions, IT spending is being positively adopted, and it is highly anticipated that investments in the same will continue to grow during the assessment period.
Check-in kiosk development and adoption are likely to increase as a result of the broader push toward IT spending.
Attributes of Airport Kiosk Market
|Airport Kiosk Market Size Value in 2020||US$ 1.7 Bn|
|Sales Forecast for Airport Kiosks through 2031||US$ 4 Bn|
|Global Market Growth Rate (2021 to 2031)||9% CAGR|
|Share of Top 5 Airport Kiosk Manufacturers||40%|
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global airport kiosk market to top US$ 4 Bn by 2031.
- Baggage check-in kiosks projected to reach around US$ 1.6 Bn by 2031.
- Automated passport control kiosks projected to record above 10% CAGR over the next 10 years.
- Market in Europe holds share of more than 40%.
- Market in Japan to record 8% CAGR over forecast period of 2021- 2031.
“Rise in air passenger traffic, growing investments in airport infrastructure by government organizations, and integration of technology such as biometrics into kiosks for speedier passenger processing are factors expected to boost market growth over the next ten years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Leading manufacturers are turning to cognitive technologies to fulfil expanding end user demands.
- In 2019, SITA confirmed that its Scan&Fly self-service bag drop will be installed at 18 airports in five countries across the Americas.
Companies will be able to secure new contracts by developing new kiosks with many functions, such as easy check-in, printing bag tags, and allowing passengers to purchase additional services and contactless payment devices, among other things.
Prominent KeyPlayers :
- Embross Group
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- IER SAS
- KIOSK Information Systems
- NCR Corporation
- Phoenix Kiosk, Inc.
- Toshiba Tec Cor
- Olea Kiosks Inc.
The Market insights of Airport Kiosk will improve the revenue impact of businesses in various industries by:
- Providing a framework tailored toward understanding the attractiveness quotient of various products/solutions/technologies in the Airport Kiosk Market
- Guiding stakeholders to identify key problem areas pertaining to their consolidation strategies in the global Airport Kiosk market and offers solutions
- Assessing the impact of changing regulatory dynamics in the regions in which companies are keen on expanding their footprints
- Provides understanding of disruptive technology trends to help businesses make their transitions smoothly
- Helping leading companies make strategy recalibrations ahead of their competitors and peers
- Offers insights into promising synergies for top players aiming to retain their leadership position in the market & supply side analysis of Airport Kiosk market.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Technology Domain:
Nanocomposite Solar Cell Market- https://www.factmr.com/report/4616/communication-test-equipment-market
E-scooter Sharing Market- https://www.factmr.com/report/e-scooter-sharing-market
e-Mortgage Market- https://www.factmr.com/report/e-mortgage-market
Advanced Antenna System Market- https://www.factmr.com/report/advanced-antenna-system-market
In-Building Wireless Market- https://www.factmr.com/report/in-building-wireless-market
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583