The latest market research study released by HTF MI on Global Data Masking Market evaluates the risk side analysis, highlighting opportunities, and leveraging strategic and tactical decision-making support. The study provides information on market trends and development, growth drivers, technologies, and the changing investment structure of the Data Masking Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are IBM Corporation (United States), Informatica (United States), CA Technologies (United States), Solix Technologies (United States), Innovative Routines International (United States), Oracle Corporation (United States), Delphix (United States), Microsoft Corporation (United States), SAP SE (Germany), MENTIS (United States).
Download Sample Pages PDF of Data Masking Market 👉 https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/sample-report/global-data-masking-market
What is Data Masking?
A method for constructing a phoney but accurate version of an organization’s data is data masking. When genuine data is not necessary, as in usability testing, sales product presentations, or software testing, the aim is to protect sensitive data while simultaneously offering a workable substitute. The values of the information are changed by metadata procedures while the layout remains unchanged. The objective is to create a rendition that is impossible to decode or reverse-engineer. Data can be altered using encryption, word and personality substitution, and personality and word shuffling. Data masking eliminates a number of major risks, including as data loss, identity theft, malicious insiders or account concessions, and unsecured system interfaces. Reduces the data risks associated with adopting the cloud. An attacker can make data useless while yet keeping many of its core functional properties. Enables appropriate access, including the sharing of information by such developers and testers without disclosing performance statistics.
|Value (USD Million)
|Key Companies Profiled
|IBM Corporation (United States), Informatica (United States), CA Technologies (United States), Solix Technologies (United States), Innovative Routines International (United States), Oracle Corporation (United States), Delphix (United States), Microsoft Corporation (United States), SAP SE (Germany), MENTIS (United States)
The study covers a detailed analysis segmented by key business segments i.e. by type (Static Dynamic), by application (BFSI Healthcare IT and Telecom Retail Government and Defense Manufacturing Media and Entertainment Other End-user Industries) and major geographies.
Research Analyst at HTF MI predicts that United States players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Data Masking market throughout the predicted period. The competition is expected to become even more intense in the coming years due to new strategies taken up by players in the Data Masking market. To help clients improve their revenue shares in the industry, Data Masking research study provides an in-depth analysis of the competition and offers information on the product/service landscape of leading companies. Additionally, this Data Masking market report suggests strategies that players can follow and highlights key areas they should focus on, in order to take maximum benefits of growth opportunities.
The report offers several leading players are:
- IBM Corporation (United States)
- Informatica (United States)
- CA Technologies (United States)
- Solix Technologies (United States)
- Innovative Routines International (United States)
- Oracle Corporation (United States)
- Delphix (United States)
- Microsoft Corporation (United States)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- MENTIS (United States)
The global data masking market is regulated by various standards issued to ensure data security and privacy. The GDPR is a European Union regulation that establishes guidelines for the collection, processing, and storage of personal data and puts in place appropriate safeguards to protect personal data, such as data masking. Sarbanes-Oxley Act SOX is a federal law in the United States that requires public companies to maintain accurate financial reporting and internal controls. And issues standards for businesses to safeguard financial information using data masking. The global data masking market is highly fragmented and competitive with many well-established players operating and competing for market share. The companies in the market are developing innovative solutions with the adoption of artificial intelligence and edge computing. The main aim of the players is to offer advanced solutions which attract many industries and businesses. Strategic initiatives such as mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships with suppliers, enhancing product portfolio, and other tools help the players in the market to get a competitive advantage over other players.
Buy Now Latest Edition of Data Masking Market Report @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/buy-now?format=3&report=1144
- The increasing trend of cloud-based data solutions is being incorporated into the data masking solutions as all data is moved to the cloud.
- Cloud-based data masking solutions are popular among businesses because they provide greater flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and scalability.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are increasingly being used in data masking.
- Data masking solutions incorporating AI technology can identify and mask sensitive data more precisely and quickly leading to higher adoption rates among customers.
- Data masking as a service (DMaaS) is becoming popular as many organizations are looking to outsource their data masking requirements to third-party providers.
- DMaaS provides greater flexibility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness which attracts a large customer base.
Market Growth Drivers:
- The increasing number of cyberattacks, cyber hacks, and data breaches drive growth in the global data masking market.
- Data masking prevents unauthorized access to sensitive data and adds an extra layer of security.
- Moreover, data masking also helps companies reduce the need for using expensive security measures which increases the adoption rates of global data masking systems.
- An increase in big data analytics and a rise in the amounts of data collected and analyzed by organizations fueled growth in the global data masking market.
- This large data contains sensitive information that must be safeguarded hence Data masking enables organizations to safeguard sensitive data which increases the adoption rates.
- Implementing and maintaining data masking solutions is expensive, especially for small businesses.
- Limits adoption rates and restricts small and medium scaled business organizations to enter the global data masking market.
- Integration of data masking solutions with existing IT systems results in additional costs and delays which hampers the growth of the global market.
- Data masking solutions implementation in organizations with large databases and systems is complex.
- Adoption rates are thus impacted by the complexity of implementation in smaller organizations with limited IT resources.
Avail Limited Period Offer /Discount on Immediate purchase @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/request-discount/global-data-masking-market
Transformation and Important Triggers:
Business transformation has taken hold across the broad corporate landscape due to the confluence of several important triggers, including:
- Significant shifts in technology and cost structure of Data Masking Industry
- A tipping point in globalization
- The challenges due to regulatory compliance in Data Masking Market
- A major slowdown in developed economies
- New forms of competition developing in Data Masking Industry
HTF Market Intelligence consulting is uniquely positioned empower and inspire with research and consulting services to empower businesses with growth strategies, by offering services with extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist in decision making.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Phone: +1 434 322 0091