According to a recent report by Future Market Insights, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the dairy enzyme market is estimated to reach a value of USD 1500 Mn by 2032, surging at 8% CAGR through the decade.
The increased demand for various dairy-based processed foods is driving revenue growth in the dairy enzymes market. Dairy enzymes are being used more frequently in low-lactose products such as milk enzyme, gluten dairy enzyme, enzyme dairy ingredients, and so on, as there is growing concerned about lactose intolerance, the benefits of dairy enzymes, and other digestive disorders.
Moreover, dairy enzyme products are safe for people of all ages to consume. Demand is being driven by dietary trends such as healthy eating and hydration habits. Furthermore, a greater understanding of the benefits of personalized nutrition solutions is assisting long-term growth.
In the dairy industry, enzymes are used as coagulants in cheese production or as bio protectors to improve the safety and shelf-life of dairy products. Possibilities are also expanding as vegan food products gain popularity.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12775
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The United States is expected to be a significant revenue contributor to the global dairy enzymes market through 2031, with a value CAGR of around 7%.
- From 1.3 million in 2016 to 2.6 million in 2020, the number of people switching to a vegan or plant-based diet has more than doubled. This trend was most prominent in Germany. As a result, plant-based dairy products have grown in popularity.
- Fibrolytic enzymes can be used as a feed additive in ruminant diets to help cows digest forage fibre and produce more milk, so enzyme dairy cows may find a market in India.
- The demand for dairy enzyme export is expected to recover during the forecast period, owing to foreign countries’ high reliance on China for the ingredient, as well as cumulative efforts in R&D and revolution progress in dairy enzyme technology and related equipment.
- In the forecasted period, Japan is expected to contribute nearly 3.3 percent CAGR.
“The COVID-19 outbreak has largely harmed the global dairy enzymes industry. The decreased demand for dairy products in the foodservice sector has been a major source of concern. However, lockdown restrictions will be significantly eased by the end of 2020, improving recovery prospects for dairy enzymes,” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
The global dairy enzymes market is highly fragmented, with numerous global and regional players. To keep up with the competition, active companies are involved in new product development, expansion, and acquisitions. Some of the major players are expanding their global presence by acquiring foreign manufacturers.
- In September 2021, Novozymes launched five powerful biological solutions to address key challenges for North American farmers seeking to improve yield and fertility while increasing biocontrol application.
- UmamizymeTM Pulse, a non-GMO enzyme designed for use in a variety of plant protein products to produce a pleasant, savoury flavour, will be released in March 2021 by Amano Enzyme.
SternEnzym, Novozymes, Kerry Group, DSM, Dow DuPont, Danisco A/S, Biocatalysts, Amano Enzyme, Advanced Enzymes Technologies, and CHR. Hansen is among the prominent players in this sector.
Get a Customized Scope to Match Your Need Ask an Expert@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12775
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global dairy enzyme market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
Market Segments Covered in Global Dairy Enzyme Market Analysis
By Product :
- Carbohydrate Dairy Enzymes
- Protease Dairy Enzymes
- Polymerase & Nuclease Dairy Enzymes
- Lipase Dairy Enzymes
- Phytase Dairy Enzymes
- Other Dairy Enzymes
By Source :
- Animal and Micro-organisms based
By Application :
- Dairy Enzymes for Milk
- Dairy Enzymes for Cheese
- Dairy Enzymes for Ice Creams & Desserts
- Dairy Enzymes for Yogurt
- Dairy Enzymes for Whey
- Dairy Enzymes for Infant formula
- Dairy Enzymes for Other Applications
By Distribution Channel :
- Speciality Retailers
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia and Pacific
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the current worth of the diary enzyme market?
- What is the projected market share of the dairy enzyme market?
- At what CAGR is the market expected to grow?
- Which are some of the top companies manufacturing dairy enzymes?
- What are the growth prospects in the North American dairy enzyme market?
- What are the opportunities in Europe?
- What is the scope of the dairy enzyme industry in Asia?
- Which application area accounts for higher sales of dairy enzymes?
- Which source of the dairy enzyme is more likely to be dominant?
Download complimentary copy of Future Market Insights White Paper in collaboration with PBFIA, on the Plant Based Market that throws light on potential opportunities and investments made in the Global plant based market
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports