The global cyber crisis management market is expected to be worth US$ 24,870.0 Million in 2022, rising at a 7.2% CAGR to be worth US$ 49,984.0 Million by 2032. The increased danger of a cyber crisis is attributed to the growth. The market grew at a 6.7% CAGR between 2016 and 2021.
Because of the increasing frequency of cyber-attacks, which has compelled various organisations to plan ahead of time for potential cyber security occurrences and information spills, the cyber Crisis management market has grown rapidly in recent years. With appropriate cyber Crisis management techniques, organisations can essentially further develop the idealness and viability of cyber episode reaction exercises.
Hacked devices, crashed sites, network breaches, stolen information, and other cyber security incidents have become commonplace in today’s working environment, compelling organisations to develop and implement cyber Crisis management applications to address the effects of a cyber-occurrence.
Cyber crisis management is a set of procedures designed to assist a company in the event of an unexpected and massive cyber-attack. A significant motivation for accepting Cyber Crisis management is to avoid potential misfortunes in terms of cost and time spent on damage control following a cyber-break occurrence.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report @
Cyber Crisis Management Market: Drivers and Challenges
The advancement in cyber Crisis management services is a primary growth factor driving the growth of Cyber Crisis management market. Mobile threat issues are increasing rapidly and due to this, enterprises are faced with increased risks from the millions of available apps on devices. Therefore, to handle serious and highly variable risks associated with an exposed security posture, the need for Cyber Crisis management is increasing rapidly. Due to this, the cyber Crisis management market is growing significantly.
The major challenge for cyber Crisis management is that the cyber security Crisis can occur in a multitude of different ways and detecting and assessing the scope and impact of an incident is often challenging and time-consuming process.
Cyber Crisis Management Market: Competition Landscape
The prominent players in Cyber Crisis management market are: IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprises, Rapid7 Inc., Optiv Security Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., WhiteHat Security, McAfee LLC, Symantec Corporation, and Juniper Networks, Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
- In June 2022, Juniper Networks, a leader in secure, AI-driven networks, and Dragos, a global leader in cybersecurity for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Operational Technology (OT) environments, announced their commitment to securing critical infrastructure through an official joint partnership that provides an automation framework for active attack response for OT-ICS networks and systematizes the research and development work done by both companies.
- In March 2022, Rapid7, Inc., a leading provider of security visibility, analytics and automation announced new cloud workload protection capabilities for Insight Cloud Sec, the company’s fully-integrated cloud-native security platform (CNSP). These enhancements, which include native vulnerability assessment for container and Kubernetes environments, leverage Rapid7’s proven, industry-leading vulnerability assessment technology delivered via an agentless experience that is purpose built for cloud-native environments.
Ask for Customization @
Key Segments Profiled in the Cyber Crisis Management Industry Survey
Cyber Crisis Management Market by Type:
- Cloud Based
- On Premise
Cyber Crisis Management Market by Application:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Media & Entertainment
- Aerospace & Defense
Cyber Crisis Management Market by Vertical:
- Cyber Crisis Management for Government and Financial institutions
- Cyber Crisis Management for IT and Telecom
- Cyber Crisis Management for Healthcare and life sciences
- Cyber Crisis Management for Retail and consumer goods
- Cyber Crisis Management for Media and Entertainment
- Cyber Crisis Management for Automotive
- Cyber Crisis Management for Aerospace and Defense
- Cyber Crisis Management for Other Verticals
Cyber Crisis Management Market by Region:
- North America Cyber Crisis Management Market
- Latin America Cyber Crisis Management Market
- Europe Cyber Crisis Management Market
- Asia Pacific Cyber Crisis Management Market
- Middle East & Africa Cyber Crisis Management Market