Corn Silage is a common ingredient in the diet of dairy and beef cattle. Corn Silage is a carrier of nutrients required by the cattle. It is being used extensively among ruminants because of its high energy content and easy digestibility. Corn Silage that is harvested late and that has brown and dead leaves makes a good quality of silage. Besides this, the corn crop that is damaged due to drought or high temperatures can also be used for silage.
India, which is the largest producer and consumer of milk, producing 186 million tons of milk and consuming 77.7 million tons, is also one of the largest exporters of milk. For such countries, a large portion of the economy relies on milk production, consumption, and export, and therefore is very essential to keep the quality and nutrient value of the product intact.
Get Access to Brochure Soft Copy@
Corn Silage helps the milking cattle to gain those nutrient content. Listed factors are expected to boost the corn silage market growth over the forecast period.
Increasing Demand for Corn Silage due to Associated Health Beneficial Factors
Countries like India, European Union, and the United States are the largest producers of milk and therefore has a large number of cattle to feed. To produce high nutrient content milk, the cattle need high content feed and forage. It is very important for these economies and manufacturers to maintain the good quality and nutrient content of milk in the highly competitive market.
As awareness of nutrient content of ingredients is increasing among consumers, producers are also very attentive and are careful of the feed of their cattle. And, for maintaining the nutritious value of the milk demand of Corn Silage is increasing.
Corn Silage once prepared can be stored with the shelf life of around two years with more nutrition value than other fodder. Many countries are facing severe drought conditions due to climate change and hence there uneven production of fodder for cattle around the world.
Owing to the benefits and better choice for reducing the gap between demand and supply and enhancing the economy Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India in the 5th edition of India Maize Summit, 2018 announced PPP (Public-Private Partnership) opportunities for establishing maize-based silage units. This step has opened many investment opportunities in the corn silage market, indicating the need and demand of Corn Silage in the global market.
Key Players of Corn Silage
- United Agro Feeds
- BF Global Trading Pty Ltd
- Krishna Multicomm Private Limited
- Lakkavaram Silage Fodder Pvt. Ltd.
- Qadir Exports
- Explore Enterprise,
- Ambica Enterprise
- Bac Quang Trading Investment JSO
- Gralimex Import Export Joint Stock Company
- Palaya Eco Natural Farm Corporation
- Pt. Arkananta Lestari Energina
- AMT InternationalHang Xanh International Co. Ltd.
- Nong Trai Xanh
Have Conversation with Analyst@
Innovations and Development in Global Corn Silage Market
As of now, there is no major supplier for Corn Silage as corn farmers directly sell it to cow-keeper as feed. This can also cause inconsistent feed with uneven distribution of nutrients. Manufacturers have identified this as an opportunity to supply Corn Silage as a feed for milking and beef cows to provide them with essential nutrients.
Manufacturers are aiming at producing high-quality silage which is fermented, high moisture content. This helps in reducing the volume of feed hence lessening the cost to store feed and restore all the essential nutrients required by cattle and sheep.
Manufacturers are acquiring state-of-the-art technology for 100% computerization and procedure control mechanism for keeping up the consistent quality and nutrition value throughout all the batches of silage. These technologies are partnered up with government institutions for striving up the dairy market and countries economy.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on
- Corn Silage market segment
- Corn Silage market dynamics
- Corn Silage market size
- Corn Silage supply and demand
- Current trends/issues/challenges pertaining to Corn Silage market
- Competition landscape and emerging market participants in Corn Silage market
- Technology related to production/processing of Corn Silage
- Value chain analysis of the Corn Silage market
Download Free Customized Report@
Regional Analysis Includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The Corn Silage market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases).
The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analysing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
Corn Silage: Market Segmentation
Based on End Use:
- Milking Cattle
- Beef Cattle
Based on Type:
- Brown Mid-Rib
- Conventional Field Corn
Based on Nutrients:
- Net energy for lactation (NEL)
- Rumen degradable protein (RDP)
- Rumen undegradable protein (RUP)
- Effective neutral detergent fiber (eNDF)
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports