Construction Sealants Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the current valuation of the Global Construction Sealants Market is worth US$ 9,320.4 Mn in 2022. The market value of Construction Sealants is expected to reach US$ 16,379.2 Mn by the year 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period. From 2017–2021, when the market’s CAGR was 5.1%, the market underwent significant growth.
The Construction Sealants market is rapidly expanding due to the growing demand for Construction sealants as sealants are used in a variety of applications, including flooring, glazing, and joining, as well as in culinary and sanitary areas. These applications are growing, which has propelled the construction sealants market’s growth. The construction sealants market is being pushed by the growing use of sealants in the latest applications in the construction industry, such as anchoring ,ductwork, and structural glazing.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that Construction Sealants seek significant demand from the Residential & Commercial industry, positively influencing the market growth. Increasing Construction activity in regions such as the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Latin America has risen dramatically in Construction Sealants demand.
The main factors contributing to the increased Construction Industry as the residential housing market in developing countries is growing rapidly, but unplanned urbanization and limited access to funding have led to high levels of slum housing. As the demand for permanent housing picks up in these nations, the construction sealants industry is being stimulated.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample
Segments Covered in Report
By Resin Type:
- Others (bitumen-based, acrylic, epoxy, and other hybrid sealants)
- Flooring & Joining
- Sanitary & Kitchen
By End-Use Industry:
- Cable Management
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Construction Sealants Market
- Based on the resin type, silicone construction sealants are anticipated to dominate the market from 2022 to 2032. The increasing use of silicone sealants in cleaning applications such as washing dishes, ovens, and kitchen sinks; growth in the building and construction segment due to its weather protection, flexibility & durability; and advancement in technology are expected to drive demand for these products in the future.
- Based on the application segment, the glazing segment will dominate at a significant CAGR from 2022 to 2032. This segment accounted for 30.0% of revenue share in 2021. Some factors are expected to accelerate the growth of this market, like a rise in construction activities and an increase in property prices.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to dominate the Construction Sealants market with a market share of 57.7% during the forecast period due to high consumption from the region’s stringent end-use industries and enormous Construction Sealants production rate, particularly in China & India.
Key companies covered in the market study are 3M, Bostik, Sika, H.B. Fuller, Henkel, BASF, Dow, Wacker General Electric, MAPEI, Asian Paints, ITW, Soudal, Konishi, DAP Products, Pidilite, KCC, Yokohama Rubber, Franklin, Selena, Kömmerling, PCI, Hodgson Sealants, Pecora, Euclid.
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.