Construction Polymer Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the current valuation of the Global Construction Polymer Market is worth US$ 1,10,499.0 Mn in 2022. The market value of stainless steel is expected to reach US$ 2,11,350.1 Mn by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period.
Due to the rising demand for various types of construction projects around the world, the market for construction polymers is advancing. Manufacturers have been able to extend structures’ life because of advancements in polymer technology. The building polymers market has discovered a new source of revenue in the form of deteriorating infrastructure in emerging nations.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that structural polymers and plastic composites have become important materials in terms of their use in the building sector. The adoption of these construction polymers in the construction of walls and flooring with the greatest strength is a result of their design, technical, and structural advantages. The range of construction polymer applications has expanded due to developments in civil engineering and construction technologies.
Commercial and residential real estate will continue to have robust profit margins, making them viable markets for construction polymer producers. Throughout the projection period, these two industries will collectively account for more than 65.1% of global market revenues for construction polymer. The survey also predicts that the utility and facility infrastructure sectors will employ construction polymer at the quickest rates worldwide. Rising public and private sector investments will influence this explosive revenue increase in facility and utility infrastructure throughout the projection period
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample
Segments Covered in Report
By Polymer Type:
- Epoxy Resins
- Insulation and Sliding
- Plastic Wraps
- Commercial Real Estate Construction
- Housing Real Estate Construction
- Industrial Construction
- Facility Infrastructure
- Transportation Infrastructure
- Utility Infrastructure
- Other Infrastructure
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Construction Polymer Market
- Based on the polymer type, PVC polymers’ flexibility will continue to fuel demand soon for the global construction polymer market, along with its superior benefits in terms of flame resistance, frictional co-efficiency, safety, and design diversity.
- Based on the end-user, Commercial and residential real estate will continue to have robust profit margins, making them viable markets for construction polymer producers. Throughout the projection period, these two industries will collectively account for more than 65.1% of global market revenues for construction polymer.
- With 61.2% of market revenue expected to come from the Asia Pacific, the building polymer market is expected to prosper.
Key companies covered in the market study are H.B Fuller Company, Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Solvay SA, Arkema S.A., E. I Dupont De Nemours and Company, SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd., Croda International Plc, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA.
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.