According to HTF Market Intelligence, the Global Companion Diagnostics market to witness a CAGR of 12.6% during forecast period of 2023-2028. The market is segmented by Global Companion Diagnostics Market Breakdown by Application (Oncology, Neurology, Genetic disorder, Infectious disease, Cardiovascular disease, Others) by Type (Immunohistochemistry, In Situ Hybridization, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Others) by By End-User (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies, Laboratories, Others) and by Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA).
The Companion Diagnostics market size is estimated to increase by USD 4.4 Billion at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2023 to 2028. The report includes historic market data from 2022 to 2027E. Currently, market value is pegged at USD 5.5 Billion.
Gain more insights into the market size, Request a Sample Report @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/sample-report/global-companion-diagnostics-market
Companion diagnostics (CDx) are medical devices used to identify patients who are likely to benefit from a particular therapeutic product. The CDx market has been growing rapidly in recent years, driven by the increasing demand for personalized medicine and the growing number of targeted therapies.
Companion Diagnostics market – Key Segment Analysis
The market share growth by the segment will be significant during the forecast period. The segment is driven by the Increasing Demand for Targeted Therapy Amid Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Disease and Rising in Number People with Cancer Diseases.
Companion Diagnostics market – Competition Analysis
The global Companion Diagnostics market is seeing several joint ventures to intensify the capability of manufacturers and/or companies to establish geographic footprints to new territory. The vendors are accelerating M&A strategies to expand their geographical reach, which is shaping the market toward new growth cycle. The list of players that are profiled in the study are Abbott Laboratories Molecular, Inc. (US), Agilent (US), ARUP Laboratories, Inc. (US), BioMerieux (France), Danaher Corporation (US), Foundation Medicine, Inc. (US), Myriad Genetics, Inc. (US), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Roche (Ventana Med0ical Systems, Inc) (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific (Life Technologies Corporation) (US).
Companion Diagnostics market – Geographical Outlook
will provide maximum growth opportunities in Companion Diagnostics market. According to our research, the region will account for % of the global market growth during the forecast period. The market in is driven by Rise in Focus on Development of Personalized Medicine, Technical Advancement in Companion Diagnostics Devices and Increasing Focus on Liquid Biopsy.
Download a Sample of Latest Edition of Companion Diagnostics Market to see inside scoop and key points on various market segments and impact analysis in years to come.
Buy Latest Edition of Companion Diagnostics Market Study Now @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1085
What key data is demonstrated in this Companion Diagnostics market report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the growth of the Companion Diagnostics market between 2023 and 2028
- Precise estimation of the size of the Companion Diagnosticsmarket and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- Value in dollar term and growth of the market industry across APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East and Africa; further broken down by major country within region.
- Thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information about vendors
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of Companion Diagnostics market players
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/enquiry-before-buy/global-companion-diagnostics-market
Some Extracts from Table of Content
Some Extracts from Table of Content
– Overview of Companion Diagnostics Market
– Market dynamics
Growth Drivers, Market Trends, Opportunities and Challenges
– Five Forces Analysis
Bargaining power of buyers, bargaining power of suppliers, Threat of new entrants, Threat of substitutes, Threat of rivalry
– Companion Diagnostics Size (USD & Sales Volume) Comparison by Type (2017-2028)
– Companion Diagnostics Size (USD & Consumption) and Market Share Comparison by Application (2017-2028)
– Companion Diagnostics Size (Value & Volume) Comparison by Region (2017-2028)
– Market Capacity, Production, Export-Import by Region (2017-2022E)
– Companion Diagnostics Market Sales, Revenue and Growth Rate (2017-2028)
– Competitive Situation and Trends
– Market Positioning and Share Analysis (2020-2022E)
– Suppliers High-Performance Operational Base Distribution
– Analyse competitors, Profiles, Sales Area, Product Category
– Companion Diagnostics Cost Analysis
– Marketing Strategy Analysis
– Research Conclusions
HTF Market Intelligence is a leading market research company providing end-to-end syndicated and custom market reports, consulting services, and insightful information across the globe. HTF MI integrates History, Trends, and Forecasts to identify the highest value opportunities, cope with the most critical business challenges and transform the businesses. Analysts at HTF MI focuses on comprehending the unique needs of each client to deliver insights that are most suited to his particular requirements.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Phone: +1 4342990043/ +1 4343220091