With disinfection processes proliferating in hospitals and clinics due to Covid-19, there has been a bullish trend in the global demand for clinical grade disinfectant. Manufacturers of clinical grade disinfectant have increased production due to the upsurge in purchase statistics of clinical grade disinfectant. This is also being done to regulate supply chains associated with medical facilities. At-hospitals, utilization of clinical grade disinfectants has witnessed a significant spurt. Moreover, an uptick in research & developments related activities at R & D centers has led to an uptick in demand of clinical grade disinfectants. Under likely scenario, global clinical grade disinfectant market is projected to grow 1.2X between 2020 and 2030.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample
Spending on Medical Facilities Disinfection to Soar, Demand Accelerates for Clinical Grade Disinfectant
Global clinical grade disinfectant market is projected to be valued at around US$ 2 Bn by 2030, with a CAGR of around 10% during the forecast period. Global campaigns to increase the number of hospitals and clinical facilities to treat infectious and contagious disease such as COVID-19 is creating notable demand for clinical grade disinfectant. Moreover, growth in number of research and development centers in the past half-decade has led to high demand for clinical grade disinfectants especially in developed regions.
Key Takeaways from Clinical Grade Disinfectant Market Study
- South Asia is anticipated to give impetus to the clinical grade disinfectant market with the highest growth rate of around 13% during the forecast period.
- Alcohols & Aldehydes account for maximum shares (~30%) within the formulation segment due to the easy availability of alcohols & aldehydes and their low cost of manufacturing
- With the recent Covid-19 pandemic, global export of clinical grade disinfectant has witnessed an upsurge which is projected to increase the sales of the quaternary ammonium compounds
- Direct sales takes the lead among sales channel of clinical grade disinfectants, accounting for more than half of the market share.
Expansion of Production Facilities with Product Development will Remain Key Forte
With the significant uptick in sales of disinfectant, a rift between supply and demand of clinical grade disinfectants has been created. Companies such as Dow have been dipping into their inventories to fulfill the increasing demand. This increased demand is also expected to increase production of clinical grade disinfectant during the forecast period. For instance, In March, 2020 Dow chemicals has shifted its five plants to produce isopropyl alcohol with capacity of more than 200 Tons per week.
Find More Valuable Insights on the Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global market for clinical grade disinfectant, with historical data on demand (2015-2019) and expected projections for the period (2020-2030). The report discloses compelling insights into the demand for clinical grade disinfectant based of formulation (quaternary ammonium compounds, chlorine compounds, alcohols & aldehydes, phenolic compounds and other product types), end users (hospitals, clinics, pathology labs, research institutes, other end users), sales channel (direct sales, online sales channel, specialty stores and other channels) across several major regions.
Clinical Grade Disinfectant Market: Segmentation
Fact MR’s study has done the segmentation of the clinical grade disinfectant market on the basis of formulation, end-users, sales channel, and region
By Formulation :
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Chlorine Compounds
- Alcohols & Aldehydes
- Phenolic Compounds
- Other Product Types
By End-User :
- Pathology Labs
- Research Institutes
- Other End Users
By Sales Channel :
- Direct Sales
- Online Sales Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Other Sales Channel
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
The report covers following Clinical Grade Disinfectant Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Clinical Grade Disinfectant market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand Clinical Grade Disinfectant
- Latest industry Analysis on Clinical Grade Disinfectant Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Clinical Grade Disinfectant Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Clinical Grade Disinfectant demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Clinical Grade Disinfectant major players
- Clinical Grade Disinfectant Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Clinical Grade Disinfectant demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Key Questions in Clinical Grade Disinfectant Market Research Report:
- What are the current scenarios and key trends in Clinical Grade Disinfectant Market Industry?
- What key strategies are companies adopting to grow their consumer base?
- What are the key categories and future potential of Clinical Grade Disinfectant Market?
- What are the key Clinical Grade Disinfectant Market drivers and what are their projected impacts in the short, medium and long term?
- What is the size of the Clinical Grade Disinfectant Market and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemical & Materials Domain:
Sun-Care Powder Market- https://www.factmr.com/report/sun-care-powder-market
Pullulan Market- https://www.factmr.com/report/pullulan-market
Pet Fur Remover Market- https://www.factmr.com/report/pet-fur-remover-market
Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market- https://www.factmr.com/report/fiber-reinforced-concrete-market
Cosmetic Oil Market- https://www.factmr.com/report/cosmetic-oil-market
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583