Rise in consumer spending, increased preferences for luxury goods, and rapid E-commerce expansion are shaping up the global bespoke packaging market. On back of these factors, the global bespoke packaging market is estimated to register a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period of 2019-2029. Brand differentiation, shelf-to-basket conversion, and customer attachment are marking the significant trends in bespoke packaging market.
Companies are focusing on personalization and differentiation of their brands by using unique packaging. New startups, such as Lumi, Packlane, and Packhelp, are disrupting the bespoke packaging business by offering online platforms to design and order customized packaging. Small- to medium-scale businesses are expected to be benefited by internet-enabled packaging platforms.
Request a sample of this report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4833
Key Takeaways – Bespoke Packaging Market Study
- Due to the ongoing premiumization and personalized solution trend, bespoke packaging has been identified as 35-40% more costly in terms of price as compared to standard packaging across the globe.
- Rising preference towards sustainable packaging is expected to propel the demand for bespoke boxes & cartons during the forecast period. Paper & paperboard has been identified as a prominent material used for bespoke packaging, owing to its sustainability and high printability.
- The market share held by the glass bespoke packaging segment is expected to reduce by the end of 2029, attributable to the entry of bag-in-box, cartons, and paper bottles in the global market.
- The fashion accessories and apparels industry is expected to be the most lucrative end-use industry in the bespoke packaging market, on the back of growing E-commerce penetration and intense competition in this industry.
Product Development – Key Strategy of Manufacturers in Bespoke Packaging Market
Key manufacturers in the bespoke packaging market focus on product development, adoption of IoT, and on geographical & capacity expansion. Moreover, key manufacturers strive to increase their presence through the use of online sales platforms to improve brand recognition.
- In January 2020, James Cropper group developed COLOURFORM™, a moulded fibre bespoke packaging solutions for premium brands.
- In November 2019, DS Smith Plc collaborated with Bloom & Wild and developed a new bespoke decorative box for hand-tied flowers.
- In July 2019, WestRock’s Nestlé Purina PetCare’s Friskies® Lil’ Soups™ Floor Stand/Powerwing won the Budget Award for maximizing resources in a creative and impactful way at the 2019 OMA awards.
Request for Customisation @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-4833
Brand owners strive to invest aggressively in packaging, driven by the rise in adoption of premium and customized packaging, and increasing consumer focus on sustainable and environment-friendly products. Manufacturers can gain substantial profits by offering more diversified packaging solutions in terms of technology and design to aid brand owners to cater to consumer preferences for uniquely packaged goods.
Global Bespoke Packaging Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Mailers & Envelopes
- Boxes & Cartons
- Bags & Totes
By Material Type:
- Paper & Paperboard
By End-use Industry:
- Fashion Accessories & Apparels
- Consumer Goods & Durables
- Personal Care & Cosmetics