According to a recent analysis from Fact.MR, a supplier of market research intelligence, the worldwide bare metal cloud market is expected to surpass US$ 12 Bn by the end of 2022 and grow at a CAGR of more than 25% from 2022 to 2032.
Over the next few years, demand is projected to be driven by the expanding IT & services sector globally. Over the anticipated time frame, the bare metal cloud market is anticipated to soar at a CAGR of 25%. (2022- 2032). Spending on private cloud services has sharply increased over the last five years, it has been noticed. Due to increased company reliance on cloud services, spending on private cloud services increased by 28% year over year.
Get a Free Sample Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6939
Key Takeaways from the Market Study:
- The global bare metal cloud market to acquire a market value of USD 111.75 Bn by 2032.
- The global bare metal cloud market to procure a market value of USD 12 Bn by 2022
- China is estimated to account for more than 40% of the East Asia market value share by 2032.
- The Middle East & Africa is yet in the introduction phase, accounting for less than 15% market share at present.
- Revenue from AI & machine learning is anticipated to surge at a CAGR of 29% during 2022-2032.
Key Market Segmentations Covered in Bare Metal Cloud System:
- AI and Machine Learning
- Render Farms
- Building Application
- NoSQL and Relational Databases
- Custom Virtual Environments
- Big Data
- By End Use Industry
- BFSI (Banking, Financial, Services and Insurance)
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Manufacturing Sector
- Pharmaceutical Industry
By Organization Size:
- Large Organizations
- The key players of the Worldwide bare metal cloud market opt for various strategies that include partnerships, collaboration, innovation, and R&D. The players of the market also do unique product launching to procure the forefront position in the market competition.
Recent developments done by the key players are:
- In January 2022, Rackspace Technology, a globally renowned player, announced its plan to acquire Just Analytics, an established provider of cloud-based data, analytics, and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- In January 2022, Zenlayer, a known name in the cloud service provider announced the C+ funding from Telkom Indonesia. Telkom is the largest telecommunications company in Indonesia. The C+ funding brings the financing round to USD 62 Mn.
- In January 2022, the Amazon Web Services (AWS) launched new EC2 instance type for high-performance computing tasks.
Top Competitors Player Coming In This Industry Are:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583