Global Automation Testing report from Global Insight Services is the single authoritative source of intelligence on Automation Testing market. The report will provide you with analysis of impact of latest market disruptions such as Russia-Ukraine war and Covid-19 on the market. Report provides qualitative analysis of the market using various frameworks such as Porters’ and PESTLE analysis. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for A Sample – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS20260
Automation testing is the process of testing a software application using automation tools to execute test cases and report the results. Automation tools can either be commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products or open-source tools. There are many benefits of automation testing, including the ability to execute test cases faster than manual testing, run test cases unattended, reduce the cost of testing, improve test coverage, and enable parallel execution of test cases.
Key Market Segments
The global automation testing market is segmented by endpoint interface, component, industry vertical, and geography. By endpoint interface, it is classified into mobile, web, desktop, and others. Based on component, the market is bifurcated into testing type and services. By industry vertical, it is segmented into healthcare, BFSI, IT & Telecom, logistics & transportation, government, and others. Region-wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the World.
The key players operating in the global automation testing market report are Tricentis, Qualitest, Cognizant, Capgemini, Wipro Limited, Accenture, TCS, Microsoft Corporation, SmartBear Software, and Tech Mahindra Limited.
Get Customized Report as Per Your Requirement – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS20260
There are a few key trends in automation testing technology:
- The use of open source tools is on the rise. This is due to the fact that they are typically more affordable than commercial tools, and they offer a wider range of features.
- Cloud-based testing is becoming more popular. This is because it allows for more flexibility and scalability.
- The use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning is increasing. This is because these technologies can help to automate the testing process, making it more efficient.
- The use of mobile devices is also on the rise. This is because more and more people are using their smartphones and tablets to access the internet.
- The use of test automation frameworks is increasing. This is because they can help to make the testing process more efficient and effective.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Purchase this Report – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/inquiry-before-buying/GIS20260
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm
headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients
with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research
needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust
and transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958