The Global Animal Healthcare Market was estimated to be valued at US$ 42.3 Billion in 2021. The market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% through 2027, reaching US$ 54.5 Billion by 2027.
Get Sample PDF Of the Report at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-431
Along with animal health care, the rapid expansion of the animal feed additive market has also been witnessed with an expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% through 2027, surpassing a valuation of around US$ 25.3 Bn, whereas, the production of animal segment, by animal type, is expected to grow at 4.7% CAGR, reaching around US$ 35 Bn by 2027.
Improved animal health is drastically becoming a top priority for people and governments across the world since they have a vital contribution to maintaining the balance of the ecosystem. Billions of dollars are being spent on vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and feed additives every year in order to protect animals from a wide range of diseases.
- Surging demand for animal pharmaceuticals and vaccines will therefore continue to boost the growth of the animal healthcare market during the forecast period.
- A huge variety of pharmaceuticals are being used to treat production and companion animals such as antibiotics, antiparasitics, anti-inflammatories, analgesics, and fertility drugs. Increasing awareness about animal care is set to spur growth in the animal healthcare market.
- The rapid surge in animal healthcare product sales like pharmaceuticals is acting as a catalyst for the growth of the animal healthcare market and the trend is likely to continue in the future.
- The increasing consumption of meat and dairy products, the rising prevalence of foodborne and zoonotic diseases, growing trend of pet adoption across the globe are some of the primary factors fueling demand in the animal healthcare market during the forecast period.
- The account of rising pet adoption rates growing awareness about maintaining the proper health of animals, and surging demand for animal pharmaceuticals for enhancing the immunity system of animals over the last few decades have led to an increase in spending on animals significantly.
- North America and Europe are projected to dominate the animal healthcare market, accounting for more than 60% of the market share and North America alone will command a market value of US$ 18.2 billion.
Speak to our Research Expert at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-431
Bayer AG, Cargill, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Ceva Sante Animale, Zoetis Inc., Merc & Co., Inc., Virbac S.A., and SeQuent Scientific Ltd. Etc. are some of the key companies profiled in the full version of the report.
Leading market players operating in the global animal healthcare market are constantly increasing in research and development for introducing new products at low costs. Besides this, they are adopting growth strategies such as partnerships, acquisitions, price reduction, and moving towards online platforms to expand tehri global footprint.
More Insights into the Animal Healthcare Market
The global animal healthcare market falls under the seven major regional segments such as North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America is leading the global animal healthcare market, accounting for the maximum market share and the revenue is expected to reach US$ 18,186.4 Mn by 2027 end. The Western Europe market is expected to account for the second largest market value share during the forecast period.
With the rapid expansion of the pet care market and surging demand for animal pharmaceuticals, North America and Europe will collectively constitute more than 60% of the market share over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a phenomenal pace during the forecast period owing to the rising adoption of pets, expansion of the animal feed additives market, and penetration of new veterinary healthcare market entrants in countries like India and China.
On the basis of animal type, the global animal healthcare market has been segmented into production animals and companion animals.
The production animals segment is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period, reaching around US$ 35,041.9 Mn by 2027 end. The companion animals segment, on the other hand, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% over the forecast period.
Increased focus on protecting both production and companion animals from lethal diseases will continue to push the animal healthcare product sales during the forecast period.
Key Segments Profiled in Animal Healthcare Market
Based on Product Type:
- Feed Additives
Based on Animal Type:
- Production Animals
- Companion Animals
About the Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
The Healthcare team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time-efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analysing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis of key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Healthcare Domain
Oral Controlled Release Drug Delivery Technology Market:- Future Market Insights (FMI), in its report, projects the Global Oral Controlled Release Drug Delivery Technology Market to register an impressive expansion at 7.2% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Dengue Vaccines Market:- According a report published by Future Market Insights (FMI), Asia-Pacific region will dominate in the Dengue Vaccines Market during the forecast period (2017–2027).
Companion Animal Vaccines Market:- Surpassing the revenues worth US$ 2.5 Bn in 2021, global Companion Animal Vaccines Market is projected to exhibit a robust CAGR during 2022–2029.