The air sampling pump market is predicted to grow at a 3.79 percent CAGR from 2022 to 2032, rising from US$ 47.06 Million in 2022 to a valuation of US$ 68.27 Million by 2032. Airborne hazards caused by fibres, gases, vapours, and dusts can lead to potentially fatal illnesses that affect the kidneys, lungs, and liver. Air sampling is a widely adopted method designed to monitor workers’ exposure to potential airborne workplace threats.
Air sampling has penetrated as a vital approach in almost every industry, ranging from chemical vapour exposure in a factory to flour dust exposure in a bakery in recent years.
Air sampling is performed to ensure that environmental or workplace air is complying with the regulatory standards, and is highly leveraged to aid Occupational Hygiene and Health & Safety professionals in assessing employee exposure to various airborne hazards.
These factors have further driven the demand for air sampling equipment across industries to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
Request A Sample PDF @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10851
Air Sampling Equipment Market – Competitive Landscape
- In January 2019, Restek launched radiello passive, diffusive air sampling badge for VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds). Versatile radiello passive diffusive air samplers encompass a unique 3D radial design that provides various performance advancements over the traditionally used 2D flat axial air sampling equipment.
- In July 2018, the air sampling, noise & vibration monitoring specialist, Casella introduced the Flow Detective air sampling pump calibrator. Flow Detective is a novel air sampling equipment that can measure pulsation, with a 70-hour battery life, which is double the duration of other products available in the market.
Air Sampling Equipment Market DynamicsGrowing Concerns about Health & Safety in Workplace Prompting Deployment of Air Sampling Equipment
Burgeoning concerns pertaining to worker health and safety at the workplace have prompted industries to take proper measures to ensure a healthy work environment for their employees.Industries, such a chemical and bakery, are increasingly deploying air sampling equipment to ensure their workplace air comply with the regulatory standards.
As air sampling equipment consistently measures the concentration of airborne contaminants, industries can limit workers’ exposure to contaminated air, thereby helping to prevent chronic respiratory diseases, including asthma, and occupational cancers.
Stringent Air Pollution Regulations Driving Sales of Air Sampling Equipment
Surging air pollution regulations are bringing significant traction to the air sampling equipment market. For instance regulatory authorities, including the OSHA in the USA and HSE in the UK have imposed limits on the exposure of several substances deemed hazardous for the health of workers.
Workplace Exposure Limits (WELs) by HSE are defined as the maximum concentration of a hazardous airborne substance that a worker could be exposed to over a defined period such as an 8-hour shift. WELs are applicable to anybody working within an environment where hazardous substances are present. Consequently, industries are investing in air sampling equipment and air monitoring systems in a bid to provide safe and health workplace environment. Such growing regulation are driving the growth in air sampling equipment market.
The air sampling equipment report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with air sampling equipment market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on air sampling equipment market segments and geographies.
Customization Before Buying, Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-10851
Air Sampling Equipment Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and Products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Air Sampling Equipment Market Segmentation Based on product, the air sampling equipment market is segmented into:
- High Volume Air Sampler
- Low Volume Air Sampler
Based on end users/application, the air sampling equipment market is segmented into:
- Commercial Use
- Industrial Use
- Public Services
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the air sampling equipment market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to air sampling equipment market segments such as geographies, application and industry.