New York, The Global AI Platform Market Report by Global Insight Services is the single and trusted source of information for the AI Platform Market . This report provides an analysis of the market impact of the latest market disruptions such as the Russian-Ukraine War and Covid-19. The report provides a qualitative analysis of the market using various frameworks such as Porters’ and PESTLE analysis. The report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by category, product type, application, and region. The report also includes a comprehensive analysis of recent events such as key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, and M&A activity in the market.
Download Free Sample of Report –https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS23259/
Google AI Platform is a cloud-based platform for developing, training, and deploying machine learning models. It provides a managed environment for running Jupyter notebooks, training models, and deploying models. AI Platform also provides a variety of tools for monitoring and optimizing machine learning models.
There are four key trends in AI Platform technology:
1. Increased use of artificial intelligence (AI) in business: According to a recent study by McKinsey Global Institute, AI has the potential to create $13 trillion in value for businesses by 2030. As businesses become more aware of the potential of AI, they are increasingly investing in AI Platforms to help them automate processes, improve decision-making, and gain a competitive edge.
2. Advancements in machine learning: Machine learning is a key technology used in AI Platforms. Recent advancements in machine learning algorithms have made it possible for AI Platforms to provide more accurate results.
3. Increased use of big data: AI Platforms make use of large data sets to train their machine learning models. As the amount of data available increases, so does the accuracy of the results provided by AI Platforms.
4. Cloud-based AI Platforms: Cloud-based AI Platforms are becoming increasingly popular as they offer the benefits of scalability and flexibility.
AI Platform market key drivers include the increasing demand for intelligent applications, the need for faster and more accurate decision making, and the need for better insights from data. The increasing adoption of cloud-based AI Platforms is also a key driver of the AI Platform market.
Free Customization Available –https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS23259/
The AI Platform Market is segmented by component, deployment mode, application and region. By component, the market is divided into tools and services. Based on deployment mode, it is bifurcated into cloud and on-premises. On the basis of application, it is classified into forecasts & prescriptive models, chatbots, speech recognition, and text recognition. Region-wise the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
the AI Platform Market includes players such as Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, IBM, Intel, Amazon Web Services, HPE, Ayasdi, Qualcomm Technologies, and Absolutdata.
Buy Now – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS23259/
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958