The next Champs trade show in Las Vegas will host a unique mix of brands and personalities. This is the first event for 2019 – and possibly the most exciting for the year given the line-up of attendees. Retailers and wholesalers will convene to take some of the most innovative and authentic products to market.
Whereas some smaller and innovative brands will exhibit in order to attract B2B relations and investors, some of the biggest names in investor circles and export buyers will attend this year. We’ve zoomed in on 7 notorious brands that you can meet in person this year:
- Terravidaonline – The fastest growing CBD company specializing in wholesale, production and consumer products. The CEO, Eddie Mamane and his product development team will be there. Eddie is well known for launching industry leading products in the CBD industry and shared the stage on media interviews with prominent personalities such as Dr. Deepa Verma from Synergistiq Integrative Health.
- Applied Sciences – According to the company, this is what they do: “Welcome to the next generation of detoxification products. Toxins are evolving every day becoming stronger, more destructive and harder to remove. Pollution is invading all of us through the air we breathe, the food we consume and the environment in which we live”. They provide a ground-breaking solution for the following reason: “All of our cleansing products now include cutting edge Antioxidant rich super fruits proven to reduce oxidants and toxins. But more importantly, we have adapted and strengthened all of our formulas to make them even more reliable in the face of any toxin”.
- Culture magazine: This year, they will be right in the middle of their advertisers and audience. Expect them to share live updates from the event – and to be the first to release worthwhile news from the event. A worthy hint for exhibitors: Make sure you drop by to share any free samples – it may just win you some press and visibility.
- Greenstone steel: If there is one company that succeeded at launching a practical and innovative steel product in recent months, it is Greenstonesteel.com. This year, attendees can meet the masterminds behind their superior products.
- Headquest / HQ Publishing: As one of the most prominent media groups covering the glass industry, the magazine will cover the show – and will be there to meet fans and advertisers. This is doubt another opportunity for exhibitors to get into the press.
- JM Ceramics: Justin Moeller is a well known ceramic artist. Meet him at the show to see some of his latest art work. He is also there to entertain wholesale enquiries.
- Leaf of Wellness / Terpene confection company: Leaf of Life Wellness was opened in 1997 as one of the 1st Wellness Centers in California under Prop 215 sb420. As leaders in balms, massage oils, soaks, honey isolates and lozenges, their products are plant-delivered, never tested on animals and ethically sourced.
Other things happening in Las Vegas right now:
- The NASCAR race is coming to an end – this year it had amazing weather and new rules.
- A man from Mexico city won big: The scale the strat fundraiser was won by a man known as Alexis Trujillo, who climbed to the top in 7 minutes and 13 seconds.
- All of Las Vegas is expecting warmer weather this week – this is welcomed by thousands of event visitors.
The show will take place from 27th February to 1st March at the Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
CHAMPS Trade Shows is the largest Counter-Culture trade show that existed since 1999. This year, mainstream media presence is anticipated, largely thanks to the New Farm Bill – and the number of CBD providers who will attend. Newstrail will cover the event – send us your story here.